Pinch Hiro's cheeks

Ban,Jin and Yuuya were at Hiro's house.They having dinner together.After dinner Hiro was talking to his mom."Hey,Yuuya.I have an idea"Said Ban to Yuuya."Yuuya look at him"What is it?"."Let's pinch Hiro's cheek"Yuuya nodded.They both walk up to Hiro.Ban pinch Hiro's right cheek and pull a bit.Hiro groan.Ban realise his cheek.His cheek is red.Then Yuuya pinch Hiro's left cheek and pull a little.Hiro shocked when he does that.Ban thumbs up at Yuuya.Yuuya realise it.Hiro put his hands on his cheeks.He's cheeks were very red.He cried a bit."Ban!Yuuya!!"Yell Dr.Oozora.Ban and Yuuya shocked."Sorry"They said.Hiro ran up at Jin.Jin was searching something in his CCM.He saw Hiro running at him.Jin put his CCM down.He sat in front of Jin."Jin-san,Ban-san and Yuuya-san pinch my cheeks.Its hurt!!"Cried Hiro.Jin smile and stroke his head."Move your hands away from your cheeks.I wanna take a look"Hiro move his hand away.Jin caress his cheeks with his hands.Hiro's cheek were very red."Your cheeks is very red Hiro.They pinch it to hard"Hiro nodded."Yes Jin-san.Its hurt.Even more hurt when you caress it"Jin just smile."Maybe because your to cute"."No I'm not"Said Hiro.Jin pat his head."Come sat on my lap"Hiro nodded and sat on his lap.He lean on his body and put his head on Jin's shoulder.Hiro wrap his arms around his neck.Yuuya and Ban sat beside Jin side by side."Sorry Hiro.We just wanna pinch your cheek cause your so cute"Said Ban.Hiro glare at him and look at Yuuya.Yuuya caress his cheek.Hiro purr when he does that"Yuuya-san,that's tickles".Jin hug Yuuya with his right arm and pull him closer.Yuuya put his head on Jin's shoulder."Looks like your cheek is almost heal"Said Jin.Hiro nodded"Yes and it because of you Jin-kun.Thank you"."Your welcome"Said Jin and smile.