Went to the festival part 2

Yuuya's POV

The festival have finally arrived.The temple was so beautiful and its snowing.I brought my umbrella.Me,Hiro and Jin were waiting for Ban under a tree.He always late.The three of us wearing our brand new scarfs and kimono.Jin look handsome when he wear it.Suddenly I heard a clicking sound.I look at Hiro.He was taking a picture of Jin.He was blushing."Hiro sent the picture to me"I whispers to him and Hiro nodded."What are you guys whispering about?"Me and Hiro shocked."N-nothing Jin-san*sneeze and put his CCM in his pocket*"."Are you okay Hiro?"Jin went up at Hiro and put his hand on his forehead."You don't have a cold"Hiro slap Jin's hand playfully."I'll be find"."Hey!!!"We saw Ban ran up to us.He was wearing a red kimono and a  white scarf."Sorry I'm late"Suddenly Hiro hold his shoulder."You always late Ban-san!!"."That's enough.Let's go know"I said at them.We both walk in.There's so many people.I saw a mask there."Jin-kun,let's go buy a mask"He nodded.We both walk up at the shop."Hey there,I want that one,please?"I said to shopkeeper.The man who have white hair look at us.He nodded and gave to me."That will be 3 dollars"."Here you go"Said Jin.I smile and we walk up to Ban and Hiro.

We went to pray for this year will be more better then last year.Then we went home.I have a great time with them especially with Jin.He's so happy even he didn't smile but I know his face.At home,I was changing my clothes and suddenly Jin hug me from behind."Jin-kun,you scared me"Jin realise me and sat on the bed.After I changed my clothes I sat beside him."Jin-kun,what wish do you make back there?"."I wish that we will be together for ever and have a great time together"I smile and hug him."That's a great wish that you wish for"Jin pat at my head and said"What about you?What you wish for?"I look at him."Well I wish that we love each other,stay strong and never give up for living"."That a sweet wish Yuuya-kun"I push him to the bed."Yuuya!"He said."Your wish is sweet to Jin-kun but I want to even sweeter then your wish*Unbutton Jin's clothes and nuzzled at his neck*"."Yuuya,stop!!"Jin beg."Ouh come on Jin this is just the beginning"