Sorry Jin

Jin's POV

I was in my room staring at the ceiling.Its a bit funny when Yuuya hugged me.I can't even imagine.Yuuya is so adorable and soft-hearted heart.I don't know what to do.Ban maybe with he's family and Hiro follow his mom to Britain.I closed my eyes and suddenly I heard a knock on a door.I groan and get up.I opened the door and saw Yuuya.Yuuya was holding a book."Jin-kun.Here's your book.I borrow it"He said and gave the book to me.I took it."Yuuya come on in."He nodded and walk into my room.I close the door.I put the book beside triton and took something from a plastic bag."Hey.I broug-"I stumbled at the carpet and fell on top of Yuuya.One of my hand was on his hand and my thumb was in his mouth.I hold his wrist and he moan.I smile and make some movement in his mouth.He blush and moan even more.I smiled when he do that."Jin-kun.S-Stop!"He said and moan.He tried to struggle free but I sat on his lap."Jin-kun!Please"He beg.I pull away my thumb and I nuzzled at his neck.He scream and moan at the same time.Cute ^ω^.So cute.

I nuzzled more and more at his neck.One of his hand hold my back hair.He pull a bit but I don't care.

Yuuya's POV

Jin please stop.I can't take it.I pull his hair and I pull it to hard until his hair ripped off.I look at my hand.There's a lot of Jin's hair on it.Jin get up and rub his head.He looked at his hand and shocked.I get up and said"Jin-kun.I'm sorry!"Jin looked at me.He tear up.I think I hurt him to much.Jin pull me and push me out of the room.He locked the door.I heard some cry.I bang the door"Jin-kun!!!Opened the door!!I'm sorry"

"Leave me alone!!!"he yelled.I shocked and look down.Oh my!I didn't mean to hurt him.I look at Jin's hair.I think I maybe grib at his hair to many.I walk to my room.I sat on my bed.I cry a bit.I felt so sorry for Jin.I lay down and I cry until sleep.