Triton's whispers

Ban and his friends were at the beach.Jin was walking near the shoreline.Suddenly a big wave crashed to the beach making Jin been pull in the ocean by the current.He's vest tore up and wash away.Jin swim to the surface but some wave hit him and he sink back in the ocean.He can't breath.He lost all his air.He close his eyes and drifted in the ocean with the current.

Jin's POV

"Master,master wake up!!"I woke up when I hear someone call me master.I open my eyes and saw Triton.He was the size of me."Triton!!Is really that you?!"I ask him and hold his hands.He nodded."Yes its me"."But where am I?"I ask him.He pat on my head."Your in the ocean.My home and where I was born"Wait?!Home?!!Born?!!!"I thought you been made by Cyber Lance?"."No.They find me and gave me to you master.They said I'm the right choice for you"Said Triton.He's right.I smile at him"Yes.You are the right choice for me and Thank you for been there with me"

"I'm a little bit confused Triton.How you can be this big and talk?"I ask him."The ocean make me like this"

"Jin!!Jin!!!Wake up!!"

I heard Yuuya calling."You should go Master.Yuuya calling for you and one more thing if Yuuya were in the ocean together with you me and Liu Bei greet you two"Said Triton and he's gone.I open my eyes and saw Yuuya kissing me at the lips.I hug him.Yuuya hold my hand and swim up to the surface."Thank goodness!"Said Yuuya and hug me.

Yuuya's POV

I saw what happen to Jin.He's vest were at shore but I can't see Jin.I unzip my clothes and ran to the ocean.I swim and tried to find him.I swim back to the surface.I look around.No sight of Jin.I drive back in.I swim a bit further.Finally I saw him.He didn't move at all.Maybe he had no air.I swim up at him.I close my eyes and put my mouth on his mouth.I breath in him.Then I felt Jin hugging me.We pull away.I hold his hand and swim back up to the surface."Thank goodness"I said and hug him.Jin hug me back."You came here to save me.Thank you.I thought I would be dead"We both pull away."No.I won't let you die"Then a boat came to pick us up.On the boat.I saw Jin been distracted.I walk up at him."Jin,are you okay?"He look at me and smile."I'm fine.I just thinking"He look at Triton.I see in his eyes.Full with confusion and sadness."Triton..."He said slowly.There's something wrong with him.Maybe he hear something when he passed out.I hold his hand.He look at me.I peak at his cheek."That's tickles Yuuya".I smile."I know you like it"