Jin's Overload

Jin's POV

After Dr.Yamano told us about our mission me and my friends went into the pod.I almost want to close the pod when Dr.Yamano came up to me."You don't have to us the Riding Sourcer.I remodel your Triton to have capacity to fly outta space."I nodded and close the pod.I took a deep breath.Then the screen pop out Yuuya."Hey.Are you ready?"I nodded."Yup I'm ready to go.Don't worry about me Yuuya"Yuuya make a mad face."I'm worried about your safety Jin Kaidou"I smiled and I look away.

All the LBXs fly to the space and fight with all the LBXs.It's a though battle in outta space then earth.Suddenly I saw Liu Bei in trouble.Liu Bei has land on Paradise but it surrounded by LBXs."Somebody help me!!"Yuuya cried.I groan and fight the LBXs but one of them have shot Triton.I land beside Liu Bei."Jin-kun are you okay?"Yuuya asked me.I nodded and said"Don't worry about me."I shocked and I saw the LBX shot Liu Bei in front of me."Jin!!"He yelled at me.I couldn't do anything.The same LBX tired to shot Liu Bei again.I close my eyes and I quickly open it.I took Liu Bei's sword."GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!"I yelled and slash the LBX.The LBX been destroyed.I fight all of the LBX that was near me.

Yuuya's POV

I was shocked to see Jin like that."Yuuya what happened to Jin?!!""Yeah what happen?!!"Everyone is shocked what happen to him.I look into Jin's eyes.In his eyes there's a red circles in it.What is that?Then I saw Jin do the attack function.He can do it?!!!!

I look around and there's no LBXs that Gardyne sent to fight us.I'm 200% really worried about Jin.Oh dear!What's got into him?

Jin's POV

I land at on top of Duck Shuttle.I was breath heavily.Ikaros Zero and Ikaros Force went up at me."Jin are you okay?"Asked Ban to me.I nodded.I control Triton to enter the Duck Shuttle.The others follow me from behind.My pod has open and I walk out.I get a little dizzy and I want to fall but Yuuya and Dr.Yamano catch me.I stand back again.Dr.Yamano hold my cheeks."I knew it."He said."What do you mean dad?"Asked Ban.My version is become blurry and I passed out.

Dr.Yamano POV

Jin passed out again but I grab him."Kazuya help me!"Kazuya nodded and help me put Jin on the bed."Dr.Yamano,What happen to Jin?"Mr.Uzaki asked me.I get up and said"He developed a power that's call overload."Everybody shocked to hear it"What's an overload Dr.?"Jessica asked."It a power that a person is in stress.It developed by its own.Maybe out there he tried to save someone special.When I look into Jin's eyes,his eyes have red circles in it.

Then I saw Yuuya hold his hand together."He tried to save me"I shocked to hear it."I thought so.Maybe he don't want you to be like him."Yuuya nodded and sat beside Jin."Well,while Yuuya take care of him the rest will enter the Paradise and stop Gardyne.Let's go team!"Said Mr.Uzaki.

The others ran outside and get ready.I gave Yuuya a bar of chocolate."Give it to Jin.He use all his energy making his body sugar down.So he needs to eat this"He nodded and took the chocolate.I ran outside the room and went to see the others.I'm still confused.How Jin developed overload?