Fight with Jin

Jin was on his way to the mall until someone pull him into a van.Jin tried to get away but he can't.Then he saw someone sat in front sit wearing a scientist coat.The man look back and Jin shocked.He's the one who tortured Yuuya."I will make you even suffer then Yuuya."Then one of his henchmen elbow Jin's head making him passed out.

Jin's POV

I slowly wake up.I look around.I'm in a lab.There's about 10 scientists around me.I been tied up at the bed.They syringe,gave pills and test me.I think I can't take it anymore.Then they brought me to a chair.They tied me up and put a helmet on my head.Then helmet was big and it close my eyes.I breath heavily."This is the last test for you.I wanna test you can take this electric shock."Said one of the scientist.They raise up the voltage and I scream.I yell as louder I could.

Scientist's POV

I smile to see him been tortured like this.I stop the action.Jin maybe had pass out.I walk up at him and take off his helmet.He didn't respond.I think it work.He have under my control.I untied him."Jin,follow me."He nodded."Yes master."He follow me to the LBX battle ground.He control the LBX just like Yuuya went he in the Artemis.He is a great LBX player.He had fight about 32 LBX players.I smile.Jin look at me."Suit him up.I wanna call his friends at NICS."I went to the computer and make a video call to NICS.The screen pop up Yuuya and his friends."Nice to see you Yuuya."They all shocked."What do you you want Takenashi?!"Yell Yuuya.I smile."Actually I have just make a LBX slave player just like you Yuuya.He is hopeless,fearless and full with sadness.I.show Jin to them."Jin!!"A boy with blue hair yell."He wants to fight with all of you.Come to Innovator lab."The screen went blank.I walk to Jin."Get ready!"."Yes master."

To be continued.....