You have such a dirty mind

Jin's POV

Man its raining heavily.Me and Yuuya trap under a tree.I wipe of the rain drop of my face."Jin-kun,when the rain stop?"Said Yuuya and look up.I look at him.He's cute.Then I saw  raindrops falling at Yuuya's face.It flows to Yuuya's neck.I imagine something dirty in my mind.I imagine that I pin Yuuya at the tree.Yuuya blush and he open his zipper at his clothes.He said"I know what you want,baby".Arghh!!!Stop thinking about it.I close my fave with my hand and groan.I'm blushing right now!!

"Jin-kun,What's the matter?"Yuuya ask.I shook my head."Tell me Jin!!"I look at him.He shock."Why your face all red?"I gulp and took a deep breath."Actually,I....Imagine something dirty about you."He make a mad face.He pin at the tree."You have a very,very,very dirty mind you know that!!!"He blush.I chuckle."Hehehe...Sorry"

Yuuya's POV

I'm pretty mad at Jin.I look down.I saw his pants are wet but the extreme wet at his groin.I blush.No.No.NOO!!I don't want to imagine about it!!

In his imagination

"Yuuya,what are you looking at?"Jin ask me.I slide down to his feet.I open his zip and pull out his groin.I suck his head and Jin moan."Yuuya,please stop.The people will see it.I didn't listen to him I put entire Jin's groin in my mouth.I like it.I purr."Yuuya don't purr on it.It is...aahhh...."He was speechless.He moan more and more.

Out of his mind

"Umm...Yuuya?"I look at Jin.He was blushing."Why you looking down like that?You making me uncomfortable."I shook my head and kiss his cheek."Nothing to worry about.Okay?"He smile a bit.I nuzzle at his nose."Yuuya*giggle*that tickle"