A terrible Fever

The next morning,Yuuya went to see Jin.Jin always wake up early and go exercise but today its different.Yuuya opened the door with a key and went in.He saw Jin in the bed with the blanket cover all his boy.Yuuya moved the blanket until he see Jin's face.He sat beside Jin and tried to wake him up."Jin,Jin-kun.Get up now.Its morning"Jin didn't move.He shake Jin's body but he still didn't move.Yuuya saw Jin's cheeks were red.

Yuuya put his hand on Jin's cheek and then he's forehead.He shocked.Jin have a fever.Yuuya ran to his room and took a thermometer and ran back to Jin's room.He put it in his mouth.He pulled it and shocked.43°C!!!Yuuya tried to wake him."Jin!!!Jin!!!!Jin!!!!!"Jin didn't wake up.Yuuya was so panic.He call the doctor to came to his house.After that he took a cloth and put on Jin's forehead.He's sweating badly.The doctor came to Yuuya's house and cheek Jin.

"He have a terrible fever.What just happened to him?"Asked the doctor to Yuuya.Yuuya gulped."Actually yesterday,I suddenly ripped his hair off.I pulled it to many.Hehehe"The doctor nodded."He maybe shocked until he have a fever.Here give this medicine to him when he's awake."Said the doctor and gave the medicine to Yuuya.Yuuya took it and nodded."Thank you"

After the doctor left,Yuuya sat beside Jin.He around the room.Suddenly Yuuya felt like he been hugged.He looked at Jin.Jin have awake."Jin-kun.Are you okay?"He nodded and snuggled up at him."I wanna hug you.Please"Said Jin.Yuuya smiled and nodded.Jin smile a bit and cough.Yuuya laid beside him and Jin hugged him by the waist.Yuuya hug him back.

"Your body is so warm"Said Jin.Yuuya blush and said"Ouh..Urmm...Thanks.Oh ya!Jin-kun,you need to eat your medicine."Jin get up and cough.Yuuya pour some water into the glass.He gave the medicine and a glass of water to Jin.After eating the medicine,Jin gave the glass of water to Yuuya and laid down.Yuuya put the glass on the desk and suddenly Jin pull him on the bed.Yuuya laid down on the bed beside Jin."Jin-kun!!Wha-What are you trying to do?!!"Stuttered Yuuya.Jin make  evil smile making Yuuya more panic."You just making me like this.I wanna pay back!!!"

Jin nuzzled and bit at Yuuya's neck.Yuuya scream and moan."Jin-kun!!S-Stop!!Please"Jin looked at him then at his neck.There were bitting marks.Jin turn around and went to sleep.Yuuya get up and turn the air conditioner to cold temperature.He went out of the room and close the door behind.He forgot to put the blanket on Jin.He didn't remember it and went to his room yo sleep.