Don't Kill Yourself

Jin's POV

I slowly awake and I saw Yuuya and Hiro."Jin-kun,are you okay?We all so worried about you."Said Hiro.I sat up."I think I'll be fine,for awhile."I saw a pair of scissors on the table.I took it.I grip it tightly."If I'm dead now,maybe I could see my parents again"Yuuya hold my wrist.I look at him.He glared at me."Don't you dare to do that.I don't want you to it just like last year Jin!!!Please listen to me!!"

I look do at the scissors."I had a hard time in this world.My parents died,my grandpa dead and all surrounding me dead one by one.I don't know what to do!I'm scared.I hate my life!!Sometimes I felt desperate with my life.I want to kill myself now!!!"Yuuya kiss me at the lips.I blush.Hiro took the scissors from me and throw to the floor.He kiss me to at the cheek.I blush harder.They both pull away."We don't want you dead.We both love you and we don't know what to do without you Jin-kun"Said Yuuya and Hiro nodded.I smile."Thanks you guy!Now give me a hug!!"

Yuuya and Hiro hug me.They both giggled."You guys are so adorable."Then Yuuya and Hiro kiss my cheeks."Your adorable to Jin-kun!!"I blush.They both pull away."We want to buy something to eat.See you later"Said Hiro.I watched Yuuya and Hiro left the room.It suddenly went quiet.I laid down back.I put my hands behind my head.I felt so sleepy and I finally went to sleep.