True or dare?

"Okay who want to go first?"Asked Asuka.Yuuya raise his hand."Me!I wanna go first"Jin smile."Okay then."Said Jessica.Jessica came up at Yuuya and whispers at him.Yuuya blush and look at Jin."Fine.You girls have to get out from here"Asuka,Jessica and Ran went out of the room.Yuuya took a cloth from the cupboard.He walk up at Jin.He still blushing."Yuuya-san.."

He took a deep breath."I'm sorry Jin"Jin shocked and suddenly he tackled Jin."Yuuya-san what are you trying to do?!!"Yelled Hiro.Yuuya glared at him."Wait and see"Jin trying to push him away but he tied his hands at the back of the chair.Yuuya sat on Jin's lap."Shh...It will over soon."

Yuuya slid his hand in Jin's pants.Jin blush and moan.Hiro was blushing to but he closed his eyes.Yuuya slowly make movement."Y-Yuuya..Arghh...."Yuuya smiled.He whispers to Jin."It almost over now.Take it easy.Its a dare from Jessica"Yuuya took out his hand.There were white things on it.Hiro open his eyes."Is it a dare?!!"He asked.Yuuya nodded and lick his hand.Then he untied Jin's hands."Jessica really making me mad."Said Jin.Yuuya kiss Jin's forehead."Take it easy.She just joking"

After they play true and dare,they went out to the mountain.They want to see the stars."Its beautiful."Said Yuuya.Jin and Yuuya sat under a tree while the others were laying on the grass.Yuuya put his head on Jin's shoulder."Are you sleepy Yuuya-san?"Asked Jin.He nodded."Yes and I'm thinking about that evening.Sorry Jin-kun"Jin hold his hand."Its okay.Its kinda fun."

Yuuya yawn."Are you tried?"Ask Jin.He nodded and yawn again.Jin slowly lift Yuuya and put him at his crotch.He hugged Yuuya."Just sleep Yuuya.I'll carry you."Yuuya smiled and close his eyes and sleep."Your so beautiful when I see you under the moon"Yuuya snuggled up at Jin.

Ran was walking to a big rock with Hiro."Okay Ran-san.What do you want to tell me?"Ran push Hiro to a tree.Hiro blush."Actually Hiro-san...I....Love you since we first meet because your so handsome,brave and kinda cute."Ran look down.Hiro kiss Ran's forehead making her blush."I love you to Ran-san.Cause your strong and hot actually"

Hiro hold her cheeks and kiss her lips.Ran kiss him back.After 3 minutes,they pull away."I don't know you kiss like that"Said Ran.Hiro smile and walk to his friends.Ran follow him and hold his hands.

"Finally....I have tell the truth to Ran.Thanks to Jin and Yuuya.You guys make me get through this"thought Hiro