Don't do that Yuuya

Jin's POV

I'm in my room laying on my bed.I have a fever.I hate when I get a fever.I wanna go outside.Then Yuuya came in."Can I go outside?"I beg him.He make a mad face."How many time do I have to tell you?!!You can't go out!Your so stubborn."I get up and said"I hate to sit home with not doing nothing.I wanna go out"I said with a kawaii voice.Yuuya was so angry.I gulped."Yuuya..I'm just joking."Yuuya pinned and sat at my lap.He open his hair and said"If you want some entertainment,I will gave you some entertainment."

Yuuya open my button on by one."Yuuya-san!! stop!!"Yuuya tied my hand at the bed and tied a cloth at my eyes.

Yuuya's POV

I finished unbutton his clothes.Oh my,he have a muscular body.I push the blanket away."Yuuya,what are you trying to do?"I smiled and nuzzled at his neck.He moan and it was adorable."Yuuya stop!!Please stop!!"I untied the cloth from his eyes.He breath heavily and look at me."What are you trying to do?"I smiled and peak at his lips."Well its nothing.I just wanna play with you.I forgot you have a fever so its okay."I said and button up his clothes but when I untied his hands,he get up pinned me at the bed.

"H-Hey!Gaah...What are you trying to do?"I said.He make an evil face."I know you want to do.You want to do that,right?You wanna have sex?"I gulped and nodded.Jin smile and kiss my cheek."Maybe later okay Yuuya"He realise me and laid down.I laid down beside him.He turned around and hugged me.He's warm hugged making me so comfortable.He nuzzled at my neck."Jin-kun.Its tickles"He stop nuzzled at my neck and went to sleep.I turned around face to face at him.I put my hand at his forehead.Looks like his fever is getting better.I move my hand and kiss his forehead.I hugged him.He breath at my chest making me blush."Jin-kun your breath is so warm"I mumble and sleep with him.