I Hate You Jin

Hiro was reading a book at the park under a shady tree."Hey Hiro!"Hiro look up and saw Yuuya,Jin and Ban.Hiro smile at them."Hey guys.Come,sat with me.I'm kinda lonely"The three of them sat down.Yuuya and Ban sat beside Hiro while Jin sat beside Yuuya.Hiro saw Jin was eating something."Jin-san,what are you eating?"Jin look at him.He gulp the food that he already chew."Ouh this is Takoyaki.Its delicious.I really want to eat it.You want some?"Hiro nodded and Jin gave a box of Takoyaki at him.Hiro open the box and ate one."Mmmm...Its delicious.What's the flavor?"."Unagi.What unagi again?"Said Jin."Unagi is eel Jin-kun!"Said Ban.Hiro spilt it out and suddenly his face turn red."Hiro,what's the matter?!"Ask Yuuya."I'm allergic of eel"Said Hiro and breath heavily."Take me to my mom.

Ban carried Hiro at the back and ran to Hiro's house.Jin and Yuuya follow them.At home,Dr.Oozora gave the medicine to Hiro."Thanks mom"Said Hiro."Are you okay?"Ask Yuuya.Hiro nodded and look at Jin."You suppose to know I'm allergic of eel Jin-san!!!"Jin shocked and said"I don't know you allerg-"."I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!!I HATE YOU!!!I REALLY HATE YOU JIN-SAN!!!"Yell Hiro and ran to his room."Hiro!!*Look at Jin*Jin-kun.."Said Yuuya.Jin make a fake smile."I-I'm f-fine...I-I just wanna take some fresh air*walk to the door.On his way there he drop the box of Takoyaki on the floor*I'll meet you at home Yuuya.Don't be late*Went out*"

"I think Hiro hurt his heart"Said Ban and Yuuya nodded.

Jin walk to his house.He went into his room.He lock the door.He lean on the door.He slide down and sat on the floor.He hugged his knees and cry.'He hates me....He really hates me.I'm a stupid friend and a stupid senior.He hates me.....'Jin thought.Around 7 o'clock,Yuuya and Ban brought Hiro to meet up with Jin.Hiro felt sorry he spoke like that in front of him.At home,Yuuya an the others went to Jin's room.They saw a note on the door.Yuuya pull it and read it.

'No Enter'
'Leave me alone'
'I need some time to heal myself'

"What does he mean anyway?"Ask Ban.Yuuya realize something."Head to my room.I think I know what happen to Jin"Hiro and Ban nodded.They follow Yuuya to his room.The three of them sat on the floor."So what do you want to say Yuuya-kun?"Ask Ban."Remember Hiro said he hate Jin all over?"Hiro and Ban nodded."Maybe Jin felt awful to gave Hiro Unagi Takoyaki to him and you Hiro.You making his heart hurt so much"Said Yuuya aggressively.Hiro look down."I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.I was so angry back there.Let's went to see him"Yuuya smile."Let's go"

They went back to Jin's room.Yuuya open the door with a key and went in.They saw Jin was laying on the bed crying.Yuuya went up to him.He sat beside Jin."Jin,Hiro wants to see you"Said Yuuya softly.Jin turn his body around and face to face with Hiro.Hiro sat beside him.Jin get up and wipe his tears away.Hiro hold Jin's hand and said"Jin-san,I'm sorry I said that back there.I was so angry and I don't know what I said.Please forgive me"Jin smile."Its okay.*sniff*I forgive you.*Pull Hiro so he sat between his leg*But please don't do that again okay?"Hiro nodded.Jin hugged Hiro and nuzzle at his head.Hiro blush.Yuuya hugged them.

"That's great you guys.I'm happy to you two happy"Said Yuuya.Jin kiss Yuuya's cheek and then Hiro's head.Ban smile and said"I need to head back now.See you guys tomorrow"Jin nodded."Can you lock the door after you get out,please?"Ban nodded and walk out of the room.Suddenly Jin sneeze."Jin-san,are you okay?"Ask Hiro.He nodded."Maybe I got flu that's all but I'm fine"Hiro crawl away from Jin.He push Jin until he laid down."Hiro what's wrong?!"Ask Jin.Hiro smile."You need to rest Jin-san or you will get sick.I don't want to see you sick*move away his hands from Jin*"Jin nodded and snuggle up at his bed."You don't want to hug him?"Jin blush.Hiro laid down.He hug Jin.Yuuya do the same."Love you Jin-san!"Said Hiro.Jin kiss his forehead and said"Love you to"."Jin what about me?!"Said Yuuya.Jin turn his body so he laid on his back.Yuuya put his head on Jin's chest."I also love you Yuuya.I'll never leave you and so as Hiro"