Nightmares

ARGHHHH!!!!!!

Jin jerk awake when he heard someone yelling.He went to Yuuya's room.He open the door and saw Yuuya was hugging his knee and cry.Jin went up at him.He sat beside him."Hey Yuuya"Said Jin softly and stroke Yuuya's head.Yuuya look at him.He's eyes were red."Jin-kun.*Hug Jin*I'm scared..."Said Yuuya with distressed voice.Jin hug him back.He lean on the bed so Yuuya can lean on his body.Yuuya cried on Jin's chest.Jin pat his back so he will be calm.Yuuya look at him."You have nightmares right?"Jin ask.Yuuya nodded."Yes.I always had nightmares.Sometimes I didn't sleep at night"."Why you didn't tell me?What the nightmare about,baby?"Said Jin.Yuuya get up."Its about Takenashi tried to kill you with making you drink acid.Then he stab you with a sword.Your blood cover all my face and I*sob*I can't forget about it.It haunted me"Jin smile a bit."You wanna me sang to you and caress your weak spot?*Caress Yuuya's cheek and then his back ear*"Yuuya blush and laid on Jin's body."Jin...Stop....Please...."Beg Yuuya."I won't until you asleep,Yuuya-kun.I don't want to see you cry anymore okay.I love you so much"Yuuya nodded.Jin humming the Mirea song."Jin-kun,sing more"Jin smile and humming again until Yuuya fall asleep.Jin put Yuuya beside him and Yuuya hug his arm.Jin put the blanket on him and Yuuya.He close his eyes.

"Jin-kun,I want your hug,love and your sweet body"Said Yuuya in his sleep.

"I love you to..Sweetheart"