Yuuya's gift part 2

"Hiro-san your cheese cake is delicious"said Yuuya.Hiro blush."Well thanks"Suddenly Jessica ran to the kitchen."What's the matter?"Asked Ran.Jessica put her hand on Yuuya's shoulder."Jin-kun is getting way here.You better get ready"Yuuya shocked and took the muffin and said"Where is he?"Jessica walk up at him."He at the corridor."

Yuuya's POV

I ran to the corridor.I saw Jin.I gulp and call his name.He look at me."Yes Yuuya-san"I blush and gave the muffin to him.It almost hit his nose."This a little give I made it for you.I wanna gave it because you always take care of me and always be there for me.Thank you Jin-kun"I look at him.He smile and took the muffin.Then he gave me a bar of chocolate."This is a little gift for being my boyfriend"I smiled widely."I can't wait to taste it!Let's go home Yuuya-san"

We both went back home.At home Jin sat on a chair and ate the muffin.I smile and sat down in front of him."Its delicious.Thanks Yuuya!!"Said Jin happily.He stroke my head."Jin-kun.Stop.That's tickles."Suddenly Jin pick me up and put on his lap.I blush and crossed my arms.He hugged me.He nuzzled at my neck.I caress his cheek and moan at the same time."Your tasty than your muffin."He said and lick my neck.I moan harder."Jin-kun.Please stop!"