Go to the beach

Jessica's POV

Me and all of my friends are at the beach.We are having fun here.I see Jin and Yuuya sitting under a palm tree.They both wear shorts.When Jin get up,I blush.He have big arms and six packs.He so handsome.That's why Yuuya love him.Yuuya hold his hand and walk away.I also see Ban looking at them.Yuuya and Jin walk up at me."Jessica-kun you wanna swim with us?"Ask Yuuya.

"I wanna come to!"Said Hiro

"Me to!!"Said Asuka

"Me three!!"Said Ran.

They both laugh."Okay.Let's go!"Said Jin.We all ran into the water.We splash ourselves.

Jin's POV

I dive into the water.I see all of corals and creature.Its so beautiful.Suddenly someone hug me.I burst out of the water.It was Yuuya.He laugh."Scared?"I push his face in the water."You moron!!!!"Yuuya push me away.He breath heavily."I'm sorry.I just wanna make jokes."I scratch my back."Well.You wanna dive with me?"He nod.I took a deep breath and dive back in the water.Yuuya follow me from behind.I stop.I pull out my hand.He blush and hold my hand.We both swim together.Then we heard tunder above us.Its gonna be a storm coming.We both swim back to the beach.We went into a house that we have rent it.I laid down on the bed.It wasn't fun if its rain.Suddenly Hiro came in."Can I talk with you?"I nod and get up.

"Jin-kun I wanna talk about Ban.He told me that...He really love you and he also said that he want to kill Yuuya-san."I shock."He said that?"He nod."Please take care of Yuuya.I don't want him died."I nod."I don't want him die to"Then Yuuya came in."I heard it you two."He said and sat beside me."I can take care of my own."