Jin,please don't die

Jin and all of his friends were at NICS.Some of them were LBX battle and some were upgrading their LBX.Jin help Yuuya upgrading Liu Bei."Now I understand now!Thanks Jin-kun!"Said Yuuya.Jin nod.Suddenly the monitor in the room turn on.There was Cobra."We found something six years ago"

The monitor show about the Tokyo bridge collapsed."All of the victims were dead except a little boy here"The screen show a boy white black and white hair.The boy was been hold by one of the fireman.He was crying."Wait a sec!Is that Jin?!"Said Hiro.Everyone look at Jin.Jin was hugging himself.Yuuya pat at his shoulder."Jin-kun are you okay?"Jin get up and ran out of the room.Yuuya follow him but he was gone.He went back inside."Why you show this?!!"The screen pop out Cobra face."Sorry"

"What just happen at Tokyo Bridge?"Ask Ran.Yuuya look at her and then look down."His parents were dead in the accident.He the only one in the family.My parents died there to but I stay strong but Jin don't.He love his family more then his life."Ban pat at his shoulder."I know you to had a hard time.Let's go look for him"

Ban and his friends were searching for him but he's no where to be seen.Yuuya when up to the roof.He saw Jin sitting at the edge.If he make one move he will fall."Jin-kun!"Jin look back.Yuuya shocked.He was crying."Jin-kun,come over here.."Said Yuuya with calm voice.Jin didn't respond.He turn away and put his face in his arms.Yuuya tried to walk to him and suddenly he fall.Then,he felt someone pull him up and it was Jin.Jin throw Yuuya up and he the one who fall.Yuuya can't reach him.He watch Jin fall down from the building.Jin fell on top of Cobra's van.The roof of the van dents.Jin cough out blood and breath heavily.Ran and Hiro see what happen.They both went to Jin and carried him down from the van.Yuuya ran up to them.Yuuya push Hiro away.He lift Jin's head and hug him."Jin wake up!!Jin!!!"Jin slowly open his eyes."Yuuya...."Jin caress his cheek.Yuuya hold his hand.Suddenly Jin close his eyes and his hand fall down.Yuuya tear up."Jin!!!Jin!!!Jin!!!!!"