Chapter 1-First day

EMMAS POV
BEEP BEEP BEEP!
I rolled over in my bed and hit my alarm off. "Get up, Emma!" My brother, Brad, ran in and yelled. "I'm up. Anyways, what are you doing in my room?! Get out!" I shouted. "Alright, alright! Keep your hair on!" He said and walked out. He is really annoying. I got out of my bed and remembered that I'm moving to another school today. "Oh my god!" I groaned. "What is the matter with you, this morning?" My sister, Trinity, said walking in. "Jeez! Is this some sort of family showdown? Get out!" I commanded. "Seriously, there is something up with you this morning! By the way, mom told me to tell you that you need get ready because she's gonna drive us to the new place in 15 minutes." She said, walking out. "15 minutes!" I exclaimed. I grabbed some clothes out and got into it. I looked in the mirror and I looked weird. The clothes I wore for today was strange. "Emma! You ready?" My mom asked, from downstairs."One minute!" I replied. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went to my dresser and put mascara and some lipstick on. "Emma?!" My mom yelled, impatiently. "Coming!" I said, grabbing my phone and heading downstairs. "Come on! We've been waiting forever!" Brad complained. "Well, why didn't you just leave then?" I asked. "Shut up." Brad said. I hopped into the car and Trinity sat next to me. Brad sat in the front with mom.
We reached my new school and my mom parked up. "Come on, kids!" She said and got out. "Mom, get back in the car! I don't want-well, we don't want you embarrassing us on our first day!" Brad said, walking off. "Bye, mom." I said. "Bye." Trinity waved and ran inside. I walked inside and I checked my social medias. This was going to be a hard day...