Chapter 29-Fun can turn into sadness

EMMAS POV
Halfway through the meet and greet, there was this girl called Hayley and she was so nice. "Hi! Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed and hugged me and Jacob. "I know you off Instagram, Emma." She said. "Awesome!" I said, with little energy. All these fans ware you out! "I made this for you and this for you." She said, handing me a poster and handing Jacob one too. "That's so cool!" Jacob exclaimed. I could tell he was tired and upset. "It's awesome! Imma keep that on my wall forever." I said, putting it behind me. "Do you guys wanna hang out later?" She asked. "I'm Hayley, by the way." She said. "Uh, yeah sure!" Jacob said. "Yeah, that'll be cool." I said. She gave us her number to call when we've finished.
END OF MEET AND GREET
We finished the meet and greet, and me, the boys and Bart were talking about Cam and what happened to me. "Right, I got kidnapped by a man and he was looking for Jacob." I said. "Me? What have I done?" Jacob asked. "I don't know. Then, he asked me where you were. I knew where you were but I couldn't say because I don't want you in danger. So I said I don't know." I said. "Thanks, boo." Jacob said. "Love is in the air!" Blake said, making a heart with his hands. "Shut up!" I said, throwing a ball of paper at him. "Then, I phoned Jacob. He came with Cameron. Cameron punched him and the man...shot him." Just then, my phone rang. Aaron.
Me: Hello?
Aaron: Cam's out! Tell the others!
Me: Okay, see you in a bit.
"Right, follow me." I said, getting up and running towards the door. They all didn't move and just stared at me. "It's about Cameron!" I said, waving my hands in the air. They all came running towards me. They never listen unless I make an excuse for them to follow me. We all ran to the hospital. Along the way, Brandon fell onto his face. I laughed so hard. So did the others. "Are you okay?" I asked, still laughing. Everyone on the street was looking at us. "You're so embarrassing, you know that?" Hunter asked Brandon. Brandon ignored him. I carried on running towards he hospital, followed by the others. It was kinda like the mother goose and her babies. We reached the hospital and we all entered the door. We saw Aaron...crying. That wasn't a good sign...