Chapter 23-Is this a lie?

EMMAS POV
The boys were all getting ready for the meet and greet, when Mark entered the door. Mark was my best friend from primary school. I ran over and hugged him. I also knew that Jacob and him have fallen out. "What are you doing here? Jacob's here." I said, quietly so Jacob wouldn't notice. "I came to see you. I missed you, Emma." Mark said. I moaned and pushed him out of the door and I followed. "This isn't a great time to have a friend reunion. You know that Jacob was here!" I exclaimed. "Well, sorry! For trying to see my best friend, that I haven't seen in ages!" Mark said. Just then, Cameron came out. "What's he doing here?" He asked me. "He's come to see me. I already told him Jacob's here." I said. "Just to warn you, Jacob is coming now." Cam warned. I hugged Mark quickly and he ran away. I went up to Cameron and said, "He can't keep doing this. He either confronts Jacob or doesn't." Cameron nodded in agreement. "Babe?" Jacob asked. "Yeah?" I replied. "Who were you talking to?" He asked. "Oh, that person! Uhh...umm...." I said but Cameron saved my life. "She was talking to a fan. I just saw her talking to a fan." Cam said. "Oh, right. Okay, then. Let's go." Jacob said. He put his arm around me and I turned my head around and mouthed to Cam, "Thank you." Cameron gave me a thumbs up and smiled. Cameron was such a nice person. Just then, I saw Mark. Oh, crap! I stopped walking, so Jacob would. Cameron was behind me. I turned around and mouthed again, "Mark is over there." Cameron looked in the direction that Mark was in. He noticed him and he said, "Oh no! I've forgotten something. Jacob, come help me!" Cameron said, running back to the room. Jacob said, "Won't be a minute, baby." I smiled. I feel like I'm telling a lie to my own boyfriend. I can't keep secrets for that long. I might as well tell him he's here. But that might cause trouble.
-------------------------
What should she do? 😘