Chapter 16-Arriving

EMMAS POV
We arrived at the airport and I suddenly got tons of notifications from Instagram and Twitter on my phone. Some on direct message, some saying so and so tagged you in a picture, some from Twitter saying how happy they are to see you at Magcon. What?! "Jacob? Bart didn't say he'd put me on tour, did he?" I asked. Jacob shook his head, no. "Well, look at all this." I said, showing him all the notifications. "Yo! That's a lot, bro." Jacob said. "Read one." Jacob said. "Uhh....here. Emma, I'm so hype to meet u at Magcon later..." I said. "I'm not on Magcon though." I said. "Just ask Bart when we get there." Jacob said. I smiled and I was way to focused on Jacob, when I tripped over. But luckily, Jacob caught me. "Are you okay, babe?" Jacob asked, helping me stand back up. "Yeah. Thanks. I love you." I said, kissing him on the cheek. "I love you so much more." Jacob said, hugging me. "Come on guys! We'll miss our flight!" Jacob's mom said. "694 flight boarding." The woman announced. Me, Jacob and his mom reached our plane and Jacob say inbetween his mom and me. "I'm so hype. But I need sleep." I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Me too." Jacob said, putting his head on my head. "Awh! Let me take a quick photo!" Jacob's mom said. "No! Mom..." Jacob said. I giggled at Jacob trying to cover his mom's camera. "Okay. Okay." She said, putting it away.
12 HOURS LATER
"Kids! Wake up, we're here." Jacob's mom called. I woke up and looked at Jacob. Bless, he was still sleeping like a baby. "Jacob?" I said. He mumbled. "Babe? We're here." I said, shaking his shoulder slightly. Jacob mumbled again. "Jacob!" His mom yelled. He suddenly woke up. "Now, that's the way to do it!" Jacob's mom said. I giggled. "Awh! Did you get scared by your mommy?" I asked, in a playful but sarcastic voice. "No." Jacob said. "Let's go." I said, getting out of my seat and I was followed by Jacob. We reached the luggage area and I grabbed my luggage. Jacob had his and his mom had hers. "Now, we need to head the Baltimore Wilde Hotel." Jacob's mom stated and walked to the exit. Me and Jacob followed. "I can't wait for you to meet the others! It's gonna be sick!" Jacob said. "I know! But, I met them over Skype the first time. Which, really, isn't good. But I'm fine with it." I said. Jacob laughed because I said that really quickly. "I didn't hear a word of that uncept from, Magcon." Jacob said. "Well, that's probably because you weren't listening. I didn't even say magcon." I said. "Oh. Probably not then." Jacob said. I laughed. "Right, I'm going to call an uber to come and collect us." Jacob's mom said. "Okay, mom. You don't have to tell us everything you're going to do." Jacob said. I giggled, under my breath. "What, so I can just leave you here and not tell you?" Jacob's mom asked, sassily. I loved it. "Well, not that." Jacob said. His mom smirked. "Okay, okay! Forget I said anything!" Jacob said, lifting on hand up as he was holding his suitcase in the other. "Sweet! Mother and son love!" I said, smirking. Jacob glared at me, in a nice way though. I giggled again. I loved the Sartorius family.