Chapter 44-Perfect

EMMAS POV
Me, Lucy, Hunter and Brandon had finished watching a movie, when I got a text.
Jacob😤😭: Baby, listen. I'm so sorry for what i did. I just wish u would believe me! Loren forced me to kiss her. I didn't want to but she kept pulling me in. I'm sorry, Emma. 😘😔
"What's up, beautiful?" Hunter asked, putting his arm around me, as I was laying on the bed and he was next to me. I showed him the text. "Do you want me to reply?" He asked. "Go ahead." I sighed. Hunter gave me my phone back a few minutes later. I read the texts.
Hunter: Bro, you listen. U hurt Emma. U kissed another girl straight after her best friend died. Get that? U kissed another girl. I never had u down for cheating, bro.
Jacob😤😭: Who asked u to butt in?? This was mine and Emma's conversation. And I didn't do it on purpose. Loren forced me to kiss her.
Hunter: Loren would never do that to Emma. She's her best friend. She'd never do that. Ever. And Emma wanted me to butt in. 😊
Jacob😤😭: Whatever, Hunter. I'm gonna get Emma back. No matter what u think. 😉
Hunter: No. I'm gonna get Emma. No matter what U think 😉😜
I looked up at Hunter and he looked bright red. "Do you...do you like me?" I asked. Hunter looked nervous and speechless. "I-I...I didn't mean to put t-that..." Hunter stuttered. "Oh okay." I shrugged. I would've thought he did. But, doesn't matter anyways.
HUNTERS POV
I just lied to Emma so she wouldn't know I like her. I love her. I love her so much, that I want her to be mine. Forever. I just want her to forget about Jacob. Emma got off the bed and walked over to Lucy, who was laughing at something on her phone. "Let me see." Emma said. Lucy showed Emma her phone. Emma started laughing. Her laugh was amazing. Her smile was cute. She was just perfect...