Chapter 17-Hotel

EMMAS POV
The uber came about 5 minutes after Jacob's mom called it. We all hopped in and the driver drove to the Baltimore Wilde Hotel. I think...Jacob didn't talk the whole way there. "Jacob?" I asked, nudging him in the arm. "Uh huh?" Jacob replied. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing." Jacob answered. "No. I can tell when you're lying. Tell me." I said. "Okay. I just though that the other guys might start hitting on you and then you end up with one of them..." Jacob said. "Awh, babe! Don't worry about that. I love you and you only." I said, intertwining my fingers in his. Jacob smiled and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I was so tired. "I'm so tired..." I said, yawning. "Me too. I woke up like at 2am this morning and fell back asleep at like 4am. Then I woke up at 8:30am again." Jacob said. "You woke up at 2am?" I asked. Jacob nodded. "What was I doing?" I asked. "Uhh, sleeping? Duh!" Jacob said. I giggled. "I was kidding." I said. "You know? I had the weirdest dream last night." Jacob said. "What was it?" I asked. "Well, basically me and you lived together and we had a little girl called Lily. And, one day she got kidnapped and a couple days after, you got kidnapped. Police told me you two were dead and then I got kidnapped and died." Jacob explained. "What the hell? Does that mean something or like does it point something out?" I said. "We're here!" Jacob's mom said, getting out the car. I got out and Jacob followed. I got my stuff out the back so did Jacob. "Bruh, it's like you're copying every move I make." I said. Jacob laughed. We walked into the hotel and it was so fancy. "Yo! It's fancy in here!" Jacob exclaimed. "That's literally what I was just thinking." I said. Jacob's mom grabbed her keys to her room and I got mine and Jacob's key. Me and Jacob had our own room but opposite his mom's room. She thought that we might have friends round everynight or something so she let us have our own space. That was nice of her to do, though.