Chapter 68-Hiding

JACOBS POV
I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Emma. Her voicemail came up. I called her again. Her voicemail came up. I ran inside the school and ran along the corridors. I saw Loren. "Loren! Have you seen Emma?!" I asked, desperately. "No...why?" She asked. "That Kali girl kissed me! Emma saw!" I explained. "Oh. I haven't seen her. I look in the toilets for you." Loren said, walking towards the girls bathroom.
LORENS POV
I agreed to help Jacob because I want to make sure she's okay and safe. And not doing anything dangerous. She's been known to cut herself when she's really upset and angry. I opened the door and I saw Emma sitting in a corner of the room. "Hey! Don't cry." I said, soothingly, as I walked over to her and hugged her. "W-why would he d-do this to me?!" Emma sobbed. "I don't know. He still loves you, you know? Kali kissed him. Jacob didn't kiss her. He only loves you and you only. He's out there searching for you now. See, he cares for you too. He wouldn't be running around the school, searching for you, if he didn't care for you and love you. Would he?" I said.
EMMAS POV
Loren just gave a huge speech about Jacob. If he did love me, then he wouldn't have stood there letting Kali kiss him. Why would he do this to me? After EVERYTHING I've been through! "But, w-why would he s-stand there l-letting Kali kiss him?" I cried. "I don't know. But all I know is that he loves you. And that he cares for you. He loves you more than you can ever imagine." Loren explained. "Enough of that love thing. J-just don't tell him I'm I-in here." I said. Loren nodded and walked out.
LORENS POV
I walked out and saw Jacob standing there. "Is she in there?" He asked, desperately. "No." I replied. "Then why did you take so long?" Jacob asked. "Because I was talking to Madison." I said. I don't even know if there even was a Madison in this school but whatever. "Okay...help me find her. Please!" Jacob begged. "Yeah, sure." I said. There is literally no point in this. I already know where she is. "Wait!" I said to Jacob. "Emma's in the girls bathroom. Sobbing her eyes out because of you. I doubt she's gonna want to talk or see you right now, though. She's in a right state." I explained. Jacob looked upset. Uh oh! I just told him where Emma was. She told me not to!