Chapter 40-Don't remember me

EMMAS POV
So, it's a little later on in the day now and me, Jacob and Loren decided to meet some fans to take our minds off Mark. "Yo. I really want to take my mind off Mark right now...but I just can't. Everything he did for me...I yelled and him for punching Jacob. That was the last thing I said to him." I said, sadly. "Let's meet some fans...you know, just to take our minds off him." Jacob suggested. Loren nodded. I nodded. "Okay. I'm gonna tweet it." Jacob said. "Yeah, me too." Loren said. "Me, three." I said, turning my phone off. I noticed I had one text. Mark? It was a couple hours ago. Loren called to say he died an hour ago.
Emma, I've made some mistakes in life and I really regret doing them. Some mistakes, you can never forget. One mistake I made was making you my friend. I've led you into my life and ruined it. I don't want to be ruining yours or Jacob's or anyone's life anymore. Me not being here means no more mistakes, ruining things, causing drama and no more fighting. So...just know. I love you to the moon and back. Don't remember that. And don't remember me. Xx
"Emma? Why are you crying?" Loren asked. Jacob looked up from his phone. "Babe?" He asked, really concerned. I showed them the text. They read it and it brought a tear to their eyes. They gave my phone back to me and I looked at the last sentence. 'And don't remember me.' I can't just forget him. He was a part of my life. A huge part of my life. "Look, guys. I can't do this. I'm sorry." I cried and ran off. I shut the door behind me, leaving Jacob and Loren in mine and Jacob's hotel room. I didn't know where to go. But I know one place I could go to....