Chapter 61-Another piece of my heart was gone

EMMAS POV
We reached Jacob's house and we all flopped onto the couch. "Movie and chill?" Jacob asked, looking at me and Loren. "Yeah." We both said. Jacob went over to choose a movie, when my phone rang. My mom.
Me: Hello.
Mom: Hey, darling. Where are you?
Me: At Jacob's. Why?
Mom: Because I need you to be at home with the family today. You've been hanging around with that boy for far too long.
Me: What?! He's my boyfriend. Of course I spend an awful lot of time with him!
Mom: Yes, but you need to spend an awful lot of time with your family too.
Me: What do you mean?! I do. Maybe not all the time but I'm not a child anymore, mom! I've got my own life.
Mom: Just come home and hang out with your family. Just today.
Me: No. I have already made plans with my friends and my BOYFRIEND.
Mom: Please.
Me: Mom. You bug me. You know that? You really annoy me.
Then I hung up. "What was that about, babe?" Jacob asked, sitting down next to me. Loren was on the otherside of me. "My mom. She really annoys me." I whined. My phone rang again. My dad.
Me: What do you want?
Dad: Can you come home? Your mother is in tears.
Me: Don't you start, dad!
Then I hung up. "Why do parents have to be so annoying?" I asked, to myself. The movie started and it was the movie that I got really scared in. Loren got really scared in this too. Jacob didn't. (Don't know any movies) There was a part which really scared me, and I hid in Jacob's chest. "It's okay, boo. You'll be fine. I'm here." Jacob comforted, hugging me. Loren was hiding in my back. "Loren, it's fine." I said. The movie finished and me, Jacob and Loren were playing truth or dare. Just then, my phone rang. Unknown? "Who is it?" Loren asked. "Unknown." I replied. "Here let me answer it." Jacob said, taking the phone. "Hello?" Jacob said. The person on the other line spoke but I couldn't understand what they said. Jacobs eyes went all watery. "Jacob, what is it?" I asked, confused. I looked at Loren and she looked confused too. "O-okay...I-I'll pass it on." Jacob said, tearing up. He hung up. "Jacob...you're scaring me. What is it?" I asked. "Y-Your parents..." Jacob stuttered. "What about them?" I asked. "T-They...." Jacob sighed. He was crying? "Jacob. Just tell us." Loren demanded. "They...died." Jacob revealed. "Sorry...w-what?" I asked, confused and tearing up. "They died...I'm so so sorry!" Jacob exclaimed, pulling me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder. I've never cried so hard ever before. I felt like I was guilty for why they died. I felt like another piece of my heart went away. Just disappeared. "Why?! Why did they have to die?!" I yelled, through my tears. My parents died after I was being horrible to them. The last thing I said to my mom was, "Mom. You bug me. You know that? You really annoy me." The last thing I said to my dad was, "Don't you start, dad!" Why was I being so horrible to them? All they were doing was caring for me and what I repayed them with was me being horrible. All they wanted was for me to be with them....