Chapter 42-Why would you do this?

EMMAS POV
Me and Hunter were walking back to the room, when we saw Cam. "Cam!" I exclaimed and ran up to him and hugged him. "Emma! I missed you. I'm so sorry for that stupid prank." Cameron said. "Nah, don't worry. I'm over that now." I said. "Where you heading to now?" Cam asked. "Going back to my room. Apparently, Hunter said that Loren and Jacob aren't good in a room together." I explained. "Well, that's bullcrap. Why?" Cameron asked. "Because Loren has the hots for Jacob. She told Mark a couple weeks ago and Mark told me." Hunter said. "Oh. You betters get back then. Text me later, Emma." Cam said. "Okay. See you later." I said and hugged him. I carried on walking while Hunter said his goodbyes. Hunter soon caught up with me. We reached the hotel room and I slowly opened the door, dreading to see what I might see in there. I walked in and saw something that I never wanted to see...Jacob kissing Loren. Jacob noticed me and he quickly pulled away from her. "What the f#ck are you doing?!" I yelled. Hunter has his hand on my shoulder. "I-I don't know! She forced me to kiss her...uhh...please! F-Forgive me! I'm sorry!" Jacob whined. "She forced you to kiss her?! Nobody can force anybody to put their lips on someone else's lips!" I shouted. Loren had already went bright red by now. "Loren? I trusted you. I can't believe you'd kiss my boyfriend. Especially after one of my best friends had died!" I said and started to cry.
HUNTERS POV
Emma started to cry. I can't believe Jacob and Loren would do this to her. I hugged Emma. Tight. I never wanted to let her go. If I was with her, I'd never do anything like this to her. I never wish to cheat on her. I wish I WAS with her. I love Emma...