Chapter 33-Unforgettable

EMMAS POV
Me, Mark, Loren and Lydia were just watching funny YouTube videos, when Jacob came in. (He has his own key). "What are they doing here?" Jacob asked. "I was hanging out with them. Don't know where you were." I said. Loren stopped the video we were watching. "I was thinking of you." He replied. "See, told you." Loren said. I sighed. "Why did you do it, Jacob? I just want to know why." I said, getting off the bed and standing up. "I-I don't know. I lost control of my actions and I just did it. I-I don't know why, but I just made a complete, utter fool and an idiot of myself. I'm stupid. I have no clue why I should deserve a life." Jacob said, as a tear rolled down his face. I felt a tear roll down mine too. "Don't say that. You live because you deserve to live. Just because you made the complete wrong decision, doesn't mean you don't deserve to life. Of course you do! But, what you did to me...was unforgettable." I explained. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for everything. I understand that you hate me right now. I accept that." Jacob said, sadly. "I don't hate you, Jacob. But, seriously, making me think my best friend was dead?! No, no, no. That's wrong." I said, walking further away from Jacob. "Please...forgive me. I never meant for ANY of this to happen. ANY of this. I didn't mean it to go this far..." Jacob confessed. I could tell he was telling the truth, but I could never forget this day. "But, it did. Didn't it? You made me think my best friend was dead and it worked. Happy, now?" I asked and stormed out the room.
MARKS POV
I watched the whole thing. The complete thing. How could Jacob do this to her? Emma stormed out. I couldn't just leave her. I love her. She's my best friend. I got up and went into Jacob's face. "Why did you have to go and do that for?! Why?! You've made her upset. Happy?!" I yelled. "I didn't mean for her to get upset. It wasn't my idea. It was actually Aaron's. Cam though it was a good idea, so I-I just rolled with it!" Jacob said. "Well, you still made the wrong choice. Bas##rd!" I shouted and ran after Emma.
JACOBS POV
Mark yelled at me and called me a bas##rd. I love Emma. I didn't mean for her to get upset. I just rolled with the idea. I would never hurt Emma. Never in my whole life. I walked over to the window and opened it. I wanted to die. I don't deserve to live. I climbed onto the window sill. Prepared to jump and then....