Chapter 38-In shock

EMMAS POV
I woke up to the doctor, looking after Jacob speaking. "So you'll be able to leave later today." "That's great, isn't it sweetheart?" His mom asked, happily. "Yup." Jacob said. "What have I missed?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "I'm going home later. So, I can cuddle with you." Jacob explained, smiling. I smiled. "How long have I been sleeping?" I asked. Jacob looked at his mom. "About...uhh...an hour and a half." Jacob's mom said. "Thanks. That's a long time though, isn't it?" I said.
LATER ON IN THE DAY
Me and Jacob were back in our hotel room and cuddling, watching YouTube. "I love you." I said, out of the blue. "Where'd that come from?" Jacob asked. "What? I can't say I love you?" I asked. "Yeah, but-" Jacob started to say, but I stood up and crossed my arms. "Babe...come back!" Jacob whined and tried to grab me. I stood further back with my arms still crossed. I made a sad face. "I love you! Come back! Please!" Jacob whined and tried to grab me again. "Fine!" I sighed and cuddle next to Jacob. Soon after, my phone rang. Loren.
Loren: E-Emma....
She sounded really upset and she sounded like she was crying.
Me: What's wrong?
I stood up.
Loren: M-Mark...
And she cracked into tears.
Me: Loren?
Loren: Mark K-killed h-h-himself!
And she cried. I was in shock. I hung up and dropped my phone on the floor, not caring if it cracked or anything happened to it. I was in shock. Before I knew it, I was on the floor, blacked out.
-------------------------
Heyy. Sorry for the short chapter but I'm super busy!! Xx