Chapter 37-Hate seeing him like this

EMMAS POV
The ambulance came and I was shouting at Mark. "Get out." I commanded. He said nothing...again. "Now!" I yelled and he walked out. I went over to Jacob, who was being crowded by paramedics and stuff. He was laying on the floor, so I knelt next to him and held his hand. Tight. "It's okay, baby." I comforted and stroked his shoulder. Jacob had a tear coming from his eye. "Babe, don't cry. You'll be fine. I'll be with you every step of the way..." I said, wiping the tears away. "Excuse me, ma'am. We're gonna have to put him on a stretcher." The man said, opening the stretcher. Jacob looked petrified. It made me want to cry and hug him, so much! They took him into the ambulance. Jacob's mom got in with him because they wouldn't let me go in with him. They drove off and I stood outside the hotel by myself. Soon, I got a text. Hayley.
Hayley: Hey. Wanna hang out?? Xx
Me: Ye. Sure. Meet me in the park entrance. Xxx
Hayley: K. See u then xxx
I started to walk to the park. I reached the park and I saw Hayley. She ran up to me and gave me a big hug. I wasn't really up for giving her a big hug because all that was on my mind now was Jacob. Whether he's gonna be okay, whether he's coming home today, whether he'll not be okay. Everything about him was on my mind. I couldn't think straight. Meanwhile, Hayley was calling my name for the past 2 minutes. "Emma?" She asked. "Yeah?" I asked. "I just wanna say, that this is an honour hanging out with someone famous." She said. "I-I'm not famous." I said. "Yeah, you are." She said. "Look how many followers you have on Instagram and Twitter. You're on tour with famous people. What's not famous in all that?" She explained. I shrugged my shoulders. I really didn't feel like talking. "What's the matter?" She asked, confused with me. I sighed. "Jacob...he's gone into hospital because Mark punched him. They won't let me go with him beca-" I said, but I was cut off by my phone ringing. It was Jacob's mom.
(JM: Jacob's mom E: Emma)
E: Hello? Is Jacob okay?
JM: Yeah, he's okay...ish. But he wants you here right now. Come as soon as possible.
E: On my way.
I hung up. "Sorry, Hayley. I've gotta go. We'll hang another time, maybe?" I suggested. "Yeah, cool." She said. "Thank you so much." I said and ran off. I ran all the way to the hospital. I reached the building and I asked the reception, "Hi, I'm looking for...um...Jacob Sartorius?" I said. She typed the name into the computer and said, "Featherstone Ward, number 537." She explained. I started to walk. "Wait!" She exclaimed. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you Emma Carore?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "My daughter loves you. Could you sign this piece of paper for me?" She asked. I thought it was a bit strange. I signed it, anyways. "Thank you." She thanked. "No problem!" I said and ran off, before she could ask me to do anything else. It's not that I don't want to, I do. But I just need to get to my boyfriend. I found his room and I entered. I saw his all wired up and laying, helplessly on a bed. It made me cry. I sat on the otherside of him, seeing as his moms sitting on the other. I held his hand, gently. "Babe..." I said, crying. "Don't....cry...." He said, weakly. "No, no. Don't talk. Get some rest." I said. I hate seeing Jacob like this.