Chapter 46-Sorry isn't good enough, sometimes

EMMAS POV
I came out of forever 21 and I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I turned around it was...Jacob. "What do you want?" I tried to say, confidently and trying not to show my sadness. "I want to say sorry. For everything I did to make you this way. Sorry for making you believe one of your closest friends were dead, sorry for kissing another girl. I'm SO sorry. I realised what I did was wrong and I'm admitting it." Jacob said. I still wasn't going to forgive him. "Sometimes...sorry isn't good enough." I said. "Well, what do I need to do to make you forgive me?" Jacob asked. I stood there thinking. "Nothing. I'm not forgiving you. Not yet." I said. "Well, I'll get you to forgive me." Jacob said. "You can't." I replied. "Why?" Jacob asked, confused. I took a deep breath and said, "Because I'm leaving. I'm not staying here with you and the rest of them. I can't." I explained. Jacob looked sad. I noticed a tear roll down his face. He quickly wiped it away. "You can't. I love you. You can't leave me..." Jacob said, sadly. I shook my head, no. He looked down. I slowly backed away. I backed away enough and I started to walk off. I didn't feel like shopping anymore.

As I was walking down the street, loads of texts came barging into my phone. I thought, someone can't have leaked my number! I took my phone out and saw it was the boys, on the group chat.
Cam: You're leaving?! U can't! We need u!! 😭😩
Aaron: Plz don't leave!!!
Brandon: I'm packing my bags! I'm coming with u!! U can't leave!! 😭😭😭
Hunter: Please don't leave...
Daniel: You cannot leave. We all love you! 💞😭
Blake: whatt!! You're leaving?! You can't. We need u!!
(More boys, but can't be bothered to include.)
Me: I'm sorry, boys. I had great fun with you ALL. I just need to go home. I love you all. 💖😘😔
I switched my phone off, and I realised I was standing in the middle of the street, crying. Those messages really touched my heart. I really want to say goodbye to them, properly. But, if I do...I'll want to stay. And I can't. I don't know why I want to leave...but I can't handle drama too well. I reached the hotel and I went inside my room. I stuffed my clothes and makeup and stuff into my suitcase. I stood there thinking, do I really want to go? Do I actually want to go?