Chapter 45-Just maybe

EMMAS POV
I woke up, next to Hunter and I grabbed my phone. 10:37am. "Crap!" I exclaimed and that woke Hunter and Brandon up. I looked around and it seemed like Lucy left last night. "Did I fall asleep before you guys?" I asked, getting out of the bed. "Yeah. I'm pretty sure you did." Hunter said, in a raspy, morning voice. It was kinda cute. I nodded. They were sitting up before and I looked at them. They were both sleeping again. "Boys. Get up. It's twenty to eleven!" I yelled, as I walked into their bathroom. I brushed my hair with their brush and tied it up into a high pony. I fell asleep in my clothes last night so I didn't need to change. I came out and saw Hunter putting his shirt on. He already had his pants on. (Trousers in English form) "I think I might head to the mall today. It's a nice day to get some decent clothes." I said. "Decent clothes? You do have decent clothes." Brandon said, getting up. "That's sweet. Thanks, Brand." I thanked and put my converse on. "Right, I'm just gonna go and do my stuff back in my room." I said, opening the door. They both didn't hear me so I just left. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. I reached my room and I slowly opened the door. I couldn't see Jacob around, which is good, because I don't want any drama today. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then I did my makeup again. I took out my phone and called Hunter.
Hunter: Hey, cutie!
Me: Hey! I'm heading to the mall now. I'll see you in a bit.
Hunter: Okay, boo. Be safe. Want me to tell Bart you won't be at the venue today?
Me: Nah, he'll call me if he wants to know where I'm at.
Hunter: Okay. See you later, beautiful.
Me: Bye, loser!
I heard Hunter laugh. I hung up and left the room. I started to head to the mall, when my phone rang. Bart.
Me: Hey, Bart. What's going on?
Bart: Hi, Emma. Me and the boys were wondering where you are?
Me: I'm not coming today. Actually...come to think about it, I might not do it anymore.
Bart: What? Why?
Me: Because I don't really fit in. The fans want to see the boys, not me. I'm going back tomorrow or whenever I can get the earliest flight back.
Bart: What are you even talking about? Of course you fit it. All the boys love you! The fans love you! Don't leave!
Me: I can't. There's been some drama with me and the boys...so I can't really be around them for a while. I'm sorry.
Bart: Okay. I understand. But you were great yesterday. I'm sad you're leaving...but just do what makes you more happy.
Me: Thanks for understanding. Tell the others. Bye.
Bart: Bye!
Before I knew it, I was at the mall already. I entered the mall and walked towards forever 21, before my phone rang. Again. Jacob. I declined it. I haven't forgiven him yet. Nor will I ever. Or maybe I will. I don't know. Maybe it's best if I just forget about all the boys, including the Rowlands and start a new life with someone who wouldn't cheat on me. Maybe. Just maybe.