Chapter 60-Awkward crush

EMMAS POV
Schools finished and I was ready to chill at home. I walked out with Jacob and Loren and we headed over to my house. "So, time to tell me what happened earlier." Jacob said. "And me." Loren added. I sighed. "It was about Mark. I really miss him..." I explained, starting to tear up a little. "Awh! Babe. Come here." Jacob said and pulling me into a hug. Jacob gave the best hugs ever. "I miss him too..." Jacob confessed. "Do you actually? Or are you just saying that to make me feel better?" I asked. "No, no. I actually do miss him. A lot." Jacob replied. "I really miss him aswell." Loren said. "Right. We need to be strong. For Mark's sake. We need to be happy and not be sad everyday. Of course be sad because he isn't here anymore but still be happy." Jacob said. I took a deep breath. So did Loren. Then Jacob did too. We reached my house, laughing because Jacob tripped up while we were walking. I opened my door and I saw Trinity standing there. She ran up to Jacob and gave him a big hug. "Hey! How are you?" Jacob asked Trinity. Trinity loved Jacob as in a famous way and a sisters boyfriend way too. "I'm good. Come see what I made!" She told Jacob and pulled him upstairs. Me and Loren were left downstairs, listening to Trinity shouting. Brad came to us and smiled. I noticed he was staring at Loren the whole time. "How you doing, sis? How are you, Loren?" Brad asked. "What is wrong with you? You're NEVER this nice." I said. "I'm just being nice! Is there a law against that?" Brad asked, being an idiot. "There is when you're being nice. Ohh! Do you have a crush on Loren?" I asked. "Pheww! No! Of course not! She's 14! I'm 16!" Brad exclaimed. I could tell he did. He walked away. Jacob came running down the stairs. "Okay! It's a little awkward here. Let's head to Jacob's house." I said, walking out. "We're going to Jacob's house." Jacob said. "You ARE Jacob." Loren said. "Oh yeah." Jacob said. "You're so annoying!" I laughed.