Chapter 22-Meeting a couple fans

EMMAS POV
"What you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in the queue?" I asked, sweetly. She showed me her VIP pass. "You got a VIP pass? I couldn't get one of them to save my life, you know?" I said, trying to make her smile. She smiled in the end. "So, who are you here to see?" I asked. "Camon." She said, in a baby voice. I was assuming it was Cameron. "Cameron?" I asked, pointing at him. She nodded. "Shall I take you to him?" I asked, holding out my hand. I looked at her mom and dad. "Thank you so much." They thanked. "No problem." I said. I held her hand and walked over to Cameron. She had her sleeve in her mouth. I could tell she was a little shy and nervous. "Hey. Don't be nervous. You're meeting Cameron!" I said, encouraging her. She nodded and smiled at me. "Cam? I've got someone for you." I said, pushing the little girl a little towards Cameron. "Hey, how are you?" Cameron asked and knelt down to her level. I smiled and walked over to Jacob, who was talking to a fan. I stood next to him and smiled at the fan. She gasped and cried. I looked at Jacob, confused. "Oh my god! Are you Emma Carore? Like the real Emma?" She asked. "Yeah, how are you?" I asked. She seemed to cry even more because she cried when she saw Jacob. "I follow you on Instagram, Twitter and snapchat. And fan you on younow, and subscribe to your YouTube channel!" She said, trying to stop crying. "Aww! Thank you, I'm so thankful that you are one of the people who made me who I am today." I said, hugging her. Jacob seemed to walk away to get a drink. Seriously, that boy never stays where he is for not even 5 minutes! (I have over 10K followers on all the social medias I have.) "Anyways, you go and hang out with the other boys and thank you SO much!" I thanked and hugged her again. She cried. "Thank you." She said and walked over to the others. She was so sweet. I went over to Jacob, who was doing a musically with Johnny. So, because of me being the person I am, I jumped into it.
Cause' I just need one more shot and second chances! Yeah! Is it too late now to say, sorry! Cause' I'm, missing more than just your body!
Jacob pointed at me and the end. I found it so cute. This was gonna be a great couple days. 😊