Chapter 52-Never told me

EMMAS POV
Jacob got out of hospital earlier today and now me and him are at his place. We were both laid on his bed, when he started to make weird noises. I looked at him. "What are you doing?" I asked, giggling a bit. "I don't know. Babe?" Jacob replied. "Yeah." I said. "Can you stay here tonight?" Jacob asked, grabbing onto my arm. "I can't. You know that. We've got school tomorrow." I said. "Pleaseeeee!" Jacob whined, stretching the word out. He was giving me his cute puppy eyes. I don't think he realises he's doing that. I think he's just plain cute. "Okay. Only tonight though." I said. "You're only sleeping here tonight and no other time?" Jacob asked, sadly. "No. I'm only staying here tonight if it's not a school night. But I'm only staying here tonight." I explained. "What?" Jacob asked, confused. "Oh, don't matter." I said. "You'll get what I mean tomorrow or something like that." I said. I grabbed my phone and phoned my mom.
Mom: Hello, darling. Where are you? You've got school tomorrow.
Me: Hey, mom. I'm at Jacob's. Can you bring my school things over here because I'm staying her tonight.
Mom: Okay. But you can come and fetch it yourself.
Me: Oh! Come on, mom. Please, can you bring it over? You'll get to chat with Jacob's mom.
Mom: Fine. But next time you're not staying there on a school night.
Me: Thanks, mom. Don't worry. I won't. Love you!
Mom: Alright, then. Love you too!
And then I hung up. Jacob got up and went into the bathroom, so I went downstairs to chat with Jacob's mom. "Hey, Emma." She said. "Hey. I worried about Jacob." I said. "Me too. Do you know whether he's got into a fight or anything at school or anywhere?" His mom asked. "What? Didn't he tell you why he's all beaten up?" I asked. "No, he did not. Tell me." She demanded. "Someone's out to to KILL your son..." I explained. She went all pale...