Chapter 48-Will you?

EMMAS POV
A couple of days have passed now and I'm starting to forget about the boys. I want to keep them in my mind all the time, but it's hard because I'm not seeing them anymore. Knowing that I might not see them ever again in person, upsets me. But it my was choice to leave. So if anyone gets punished for it, it's me to blame. I was just in my room on my laptop, when my mom came in. "Honey, some of your friends are here to see you. They're waiting downstairs for you." She said. "What? I don't have any friends." I replied, confused. "Of course you do, sweetie. Then, have I just let a bunch of strangers into the house?" My mom asked. I rolled my eyes and shut my laptop. I headed down the stairs when I heard Trinity laughing, along with some other boys. It was Cam, Hunter, Brandon, Daniel, Blake, Aaron and...Jacob. "AYEE! Here she is!" Cam exclaimed and hugged me. "I missed you." Cameron said. "I missed you too." I said, and smiled. I went and sat in between Trinity and Brandon. Trinity was fan girling over all the boys. "Trin, can you leave?" I asked. "What? Why?" She asked. "Because I need some time without you being annoying." I said. Some of the boys laughed. "I'm not annoying!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, you are. Now, go and play with your barber dolls or something." I said, slightly pushing her off the couch. "Fine. But I'm coming back!" Trinity said, stomping off. "Okay! Looking forward to it!" I said, waving. "I missed you guys SO much." I said, looking at all the boys uncept from Jacob. Me and the boys had a chat and a catch up, when Jacob said nothing. He just played with his hands all the time. "So, wanna go Jacob?" Cameron asked, tapping his on the arm. "Huh? What did you say?" Jacob asked, in his own world. "We were discussing whether we were gonna head to chipotle." Daniel repeated. "Oh, right. Yeah, whatever." Jacob said, shrugging his shoulders and going back into space. We all got ready and I said, "Bye, guys! I'm going out with the boys!" I headed out. "Guys, I'm gonna pass on it. I'm going home." Jacob said, walking off. "Well, bye then!" Hunter said. I walked behind Cam and the rest of the boys were behind me. "Emma?" I heard from behind me. It was Hunter. "Yeah, what's up?" I asked. "Can I ask you something?" Hunter asked. He seemed nervous. "Yeah, shoot." I said, as I carried on walking. "Umm...I know we only met but...ahh! This is a little bit awkward..." Hunter said. I think I knew what he was gonna ask and I think I knew what I was gonna say. "Don't be nervous. Just ask." I encouraged. "Well...I've been wanting to ask you this since I encouraged you back into that room at the venue. My question is...w-will you b-be my...girlfriend?" Hunter asked. I was speechless even though I knew he was gonna say that.