Chapter 73-Facetime

EMMAS POV
I had loads of fun on broadcast with Trinity. Although, she wasn't very sociable. Jacob and Brad hasn't come down for ages. I've been on broadcast for about an hour. I ended the broadcast and said to Trinity, "Trin. I'm going to see what the boys are doing upstairs. Coming?" "Yeah." She replied, as she got up and followed me upstairs. I knocked on Brad's bedroom door. "Who is it?" I heard Jacob ask. "Who's you think? It's not gonna be a stranger." I said, opening the door. Brad was sat down and Jacob was doing his hair. "Never knew you were a hairdresser." I said, giggling and laying belly-down on the Brad's bed. "It smells of boy in here." Trinity said, holding her nose. "It's a boy's room, Trinity. Plus, Brad's going on a date." Jacob explained. Trinity groaned and walked out, still holding her nose. "What you wearing, Brad?" I asked. "That." He answered, pointing at the outfit that was on the other side of his room. I got off the bed and walked over to it. "It's looks nice." I said. "Yeah. Jacob picked it out for me." Brad said. "Well, obviously. It's my boyfriend." I boasted, sarcastically. Jacob smiled and laughed. "Thanks, boo." Jacob thanked. I smiled at him. I went on my phone, on Brad's bed, while Jacob finished off his hair. Some people kept Facetiming me and I got really annoyed. But it didn't really annoy me. It was only people trying to contact me. I would do that. "Who keeps calling you?" Brad asked. "My number's leaked. And some of my fans have got it. I actually might answer some." I replied. Someone face timed me so I answered it. "Hey! How are you?" I asked. The girl on the other line was bawling her eyes out. "Oh my god! I love you so much!" She exclaimed, crying. "Awh! I love you too! Don't cry." I said. "Oh my god! Could you follow me on Instagram?" She asked. "Sure! What's your username?" I asked her. "Umm...itsthatemma23." She replied. (My Instagram. Go follow if you want.) "Okay. I'll be sure to follow it afterwards. But I've gotta go now. Be sure to text me!" I noted. "Thank you so much! I love you!" She exclaimed. "I love you too! See you!" I said. "See you! Oh my-" She started to say but hung up. She was so sweet. "She was so cute!" I exclaimed. "I know. I heard." Jacob said.