Chapter 6-Where has she gone?

EMMAS POV
"Tell me." I commanded. They said nothing. "Fine. If you're not telling me, I'll find out myself." I said. "See you later, guys." I said, grabbing my bag and walking out. I took one deep breath and looked right to left. I saw Jacob sitting on the pavement a few houses away. I went over to him and sat next to him. "Jacob?" I said, calmly. He looked up, with tears on his face. "Hey...what's wrong?" I asked. He sniffled and wiped his tears away. "Nothing..." He said. "Jacob...stop hiding whatever your trying to hide from me and the girls. Tell me..." I said. "I-I....I'm not hiding anything." Jacob said. "Okay. I do know your hiding something but I can't force you to tell me...so, I'm gonna give you some space." I said, getting up and walking home.
JACOBS POV
I really want to tell Emma but I can't. It's too early. I don't want to scare her away. She gave me some space but to be honest I want to be with her. I watched as she walked back to her house. I hope Mark and Daniel hasn't said anything. I got up and walked back to Marks house where the others were. "Sorry, mate." Mark said, as soon as I walked in. "Why? What have you done?" I asked, suspiciously. "Uhh...I...Ummm...." Mark stuttered. "Basically, Mark have a hint that you were hiding something from Emma. By the way, we told them." Daniel said, pointing to the girls. "What?! I told you not to tell no one! Thanks a lot, lads!" I yelled, and ran out of the door. I walked all the way to Emma's house. I might tell her...
I reached Emma's home and knocked on the door. A boy opened the door. "Hi, can I help you?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm looking for Emma Carore." I said. "I'm sorry, who are you?" He asked. "Who are you? I'm Jacob. Her friend." I replied. "I'm her bro, Brad. She's not home. She said she was with some mates." He said. "She was walking home..." I said. Where's Emma?