Chapter 5-Secret or not?

JACOBS POV
"What?" Mark asked, confused. "I think I like Emma..." I said. "Dude, you only met her today!" Daniel whispered. "I know, but I can't help it!" I said. I said that too loud and the girls heard. "What can't you help? Being stupid?" Kali asked, sarcastically. "Hey!" I said. I really didn't want anyone else to find out uncept from the boys. "So, what can't you help then?" Emma asked. She was so cute. Jacob! What are you doing?! Snap out of it! "He can't help....uhhh...sneezing?..." Daniel guessed, trying to make it sound real. "Sneezing? Really?! Jacob hasn't sneezed once today!" Hayley exclaimed. "Yes I have." I lied.
EMMAS POV
Something was going on...something that the boys didn't want us girls to know. "Okay...what's going on? I know there's something up!" I said. The boys looked at each other.
"Jacob went to the doctors."
"Jacob likes someone who lives next to him."
"I kept sneezing." They all said at the same time. The all looked at each other. "There's something up. Tell us. You can trust us." I said. Jacob blushed really hard. "Okay...its-" Jacob started to say but my phone rang. Mom.
Me: Hello?
Mom: Emma, where are you? Did you get detention, because if you did-
Me: Mom! I'm with some friends! Chill!
Mom: Well, you need to be home for dinner.
Me: I'll just get something on the way home.
"Talking about food?" Mark asked. "Mark, shut up." I commanded.
Mom: Who's that? Your boyfriend! Oh Hun, I'm so proud of you!
Me: Stop, mom! You need to calm down! He's not my boyfriend!
Mom: Okay. See you soon!
And she made a kissy noise. Gross!
Me: Bye, mom.
"I'm hungry!" Mark whined. "Get something then. Or, even better, let's go to chipotle!" Daniel suggested. Jacob was just staring at me and not saying anything. So I decided to involve him into the conversation. "You hungry, Jacob?" I asked. He just stared at me. Daniel and Mark just laughed. "Bro, she's talking to you!" Mark said, nudging him. He came out of his own little world. "Sorry, what?" Jacob asked. "I said, are you hungry?" I repeated. "Oh, yeah sure." Jacob said. "Ohh! Jacob's got a crush! Jacob's got a crush!" Loren chanted. "Loren! I don't have a-" Jacob said but stopped. "I've gotta go." Jacob said. "Bruh! Someone's got a temper." Hayley said. "Hayley, Jacob's got-" Mark started to say but Daniel nudged him. Hard. "Yo, what was that for?!" Mark yelled, rubbing his arm. Daniel whispered something in Mark's ear. Mark said, "Oh, right. Yeah. It's a secret." "Mark! Your an stupid idiot!" Daniel complained. "What?" Mark said. "OHHHHHH! I'm in deep doo doo!" Mark realised. What were they hiding?