Chapter 66-New kid

EMMAS POV
I waited for Jacob at the bus stop and he came running to me. "Hey. Why you running?" I asked, hugging him. "Girls...fans....chase...." Jacob said, out of breath. I giggled. "Do you mean, your fans were chasing you?" I asked, still giggling. "Jacob nodded. "Do you need some water?" I asked, rubbing his back. He nodded. I grabbed my bottle from my backpack and gave it to Jacob. He nearly drank all of it. "Steady on, now! It's mine!" I said. Jacob smiled. "Thanks." He thanked. The bus came and we hopped on. Me and Jacob sat at the back, where we always sit, and I saw a boy sat there too. I think he was new. I sat down next to him and Jacob sat on the otherside. He smiled at me. His smile reminded me of Mark..."Are you new?" I asked. "Y-yeah...I'm starting today." He replied, timidly. "Don't worry. You'll be fine. You can hang out with us. Can't he, Jacob?" I asked Jacob. "Thanks. I was a bit worried about my first day here..." He said. "Yeah. Wassup, dude?" Jacob said to? "Sorry. I didn't catch your name." I said. "My names Ethan Draco. What about you twos?" Ethan asked. "I'm Emma Carore. This is my boyfriend, Jacob Sartorius." I introduced. "Emma and Jacob?!" He asked, surprised. "Yeah...?" We both said. "I've heard of you two before. You two went to Magcon together, didn't you? And you're both famous, right?" Ethan asked, intrigued. "Yeah...I guess. But we're not famous though." Jacob replied. "Yeah, you are! What'd you mean?! You have loads of followers on your social medias, you go to Magcon, people from the other side of the world know who you are! How can you not be famous?" Ethan said. I wasn't saying anything now. "Yeah, okay. Yeah." Jacob said, just to shut him up. "Don't you think he's a bit..." I whispered into Jacob's ear. "A bit curious? Like someone who asks questions all the time...geeky?" Jacob whispered back. "Your hair smells great, though." Jacob added. "What the hell? We were talking about a complete different thing." I replied, laughing. "I know. But just in case he heard. He was staring at us." Jacob said. "Oh..." I said, slowly turning to look at him.