Chapter 14-Laughs

EMMAS POV
Me and Jacob had just been talking, kissing, hugging, laughing until I got a text.
Unknown: Hi, it's Bart from Magcon! Ur dad told me you wanted to tag along with Jacob but not actually tour with him.
"It's Bart." I said. "I got one too." Jacob said. He showed me.
Bart: Hey Jacob! Your girlfriends dad just told me she wanted to come with us to Magcon but not actually tour.
"I'm gonna put something like, yeah. I don't know." I said, giving his phone back to him. I typed:
Me: Hi! Yeah, I just want to be with him. Plus, he wanted me 2 😊
Bart replied within a few minutes.
Bart: Okay, all you need to do is pack for the days we'll be abroad and come WITH Jacob. Jacob knows where to go, so u just follow him. I'll meet you up somewhere and I'll tell you where to go. 😊
I showed Jacob the text. "That's cool. I'm really happy you're coming! I get to spend not just time with fans, but time with you." Jacob said. "That's sweet." I said. "You know, I'm a sweet guy!" Jacob joked. I laughed.
Me: Okay, that's g8. See you then ✌🏼😉
Bart: Great, see you then 😀✌🏼️
"Come on, let's go do something." Jacob said. "Like what?" I asked, switching my phone off. Jacob switched his phone off too and smirked. I knew what he was going to do. He pushed me back onto the bed and started to tickle me. I'm so ticklish. I laughed my flipping head off. "Jacob...stop....please....babe.... stop....I'm.....ticklish!" I tried to say, between laughs. "Why? It's fun, hearing you laugh and doing it." Jacob said, tickling me even more. I was still laughing. I couldn't get a single word out uncept from laughs. I eventually fell onto the floor, out of Jacob's grasp. But, it kinda hurt and was kinda loud. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Jacob asked, concerned. Jacob was so sweet. "Yeah, but I have cramps in my stomach from laughing too much and too hard." I said, holding my stomach and getting up. "Awh! I'm sorry, baby girl." Jacob said, hugging me. "It's okay." I said and kissed him. It turned out to be a 3 minute make out session. It was nice, though.
                     ❤️

Journey-Jacob Sartorius fan-fictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara