Chapter 31-I can't believe you

EMMAS POV
"C-Cam?" I asked, confused and my eyes still filled up with tears. "Yeah, Emma. I-It's me. Us, boys...we kinda played a prank of you. It went to far and honestly, I didn't want to see you so upset." Cameron explained and all the boys jumped into the room. "Guys! That is so not funny!" I exclaimed. "Awh, babe!" Jacob said, hugging me. "No. Get off me." I said, pushing him off and walking out of the room. I couldn't believe they would do this to me. I ran out of the hospital but before I did that, I wanted to apologise the the nurse I took all my feelings out on. "Hey. I'm so sorry for earlier." I said. "Oh, no! It's no problem! I was in on the prank too." She confessed. I groaned and sighed. I walked out. I needed time to think. All that I went through, thinking one of my best friend's had died...is currently out of order. How could they do that to me? Why would they do that to me? "Emma! Wait up!" I heard a voice behind me. Jacob. "What?!" I yelled and everyone on the street stared at us. "Shh. Everyone's looking." Jacob whispered. "I don't flipping care! You pulled a stupid, idiotic prank on me! Saying one of my bestest friends were dead! How would you like it?!" I shouted in his face. Jacob went bright red. "Exactly." I said and walked off. After I reached the hotel, a hand was placed on my shoulder. I assumed it was Jacob or someone who was in on the prank. "Go away!" I yelled and turned around, looking really annoyed. It was Mark. "What's the matter?" He asked, innocently. I giggled. "Sorry. I thought you were one of them." I said. "One of who? Terrorists?" Mark asked, confused. "No! One of the boys that pulled the stupid prank on me." I explained. "Why? What was the prank?" He asked. "Where they basically said, Cam was dead. I literally broke down. My heart broke. Everything just broke. Then, they told me it was a prank." I said. "Oh! What a bunch of tw#ts!" Mark exclaimed. "Wanna hang in my room for a bit?" I asked. "Why not?" Mark asked, giving me one of his big smiles. It was cute. We had a pillow fight. Luckily, nothing came out of the pillows. We also watched the notebook. I cried, halfway through. Mark comforted me. I felt loads better. We ate loads of food, talked. "Hey. Look what I found." Mark said. He showed me a picture of me, him and Loren from last year. "Yo! I haven't seen that in ages. I haven't seen Loren in ages." I said. "Imma call her." Mark said, getting out her contact. Mark put it on speaker, so I could hear.
Loren: Heyo!
Mark: Wassup. Where are you right now?
Loren: Baltimore with Lydia. Why?
Mark: Come to Baltimore Wilde Hotel. Me and Emma are here. Come hang.
Loren: Okay. See you in a bit, fat ass.
Mark: See you in a bit, butt head.
I laughed at their conversation. I totally forgot about Jacob and the others. Guess it's best to focus on the present and not on the past.