Chapter 49-Truth

EMMAS POV
Me and Hunter stood there, staring at eachother. While, the boys watched us. "Go on, Emma. You'll make him really happy." Brandon whispered, and nudging me in the arm. Should I or not? I still have feelings for Jacob, but he kissed someone else. I developed feelings for Hunter a couple days ago. Maybe I should take a shot and try it. "Of course, Hunter." I said, smiling. Hunter smiled and gave me a huge hug. He picked me up and twirled me in a circle. He put me down and Cameron asked, "Guys, come on! I'm hungry!" Everyone rolled their eyes. "Come on then." Aaron said, running. Cam ran behind him. Hunter put his arm around my waist, just like Jacob used to do. "I'm so happy right now." Hunter said. "Me too." I smiled. Hunter gave me a small peck on the lips. "Hey! I need more of them." I said. "Tonight..." Hunter replied. I giggled. I looked behind me and saw Jacob up the street. I could just make out that he was...crying. I didn't mean to make anybody upset. I smiled at him and he waved. He mouthed something. Something along the lines of...goodbye. Goodbye? "Hunter, I'm just going to see what's up with Jacob. Don't worry. I love you." I said. "Okay. I trust you." Hunter said, pointing his finger in my face. I smiled and ran off to Jacob. I reached Jacob and saw he had tons of tears on his face. "Hey...why are you crying?" I asked, in a soothing tone. I'm kinda moving on from the kissing thing. But I'm still a little mad at him and Loren. Especially Loren. "I'm not." Jacob said, sniffling and wiping all the tears away. "You clearly are. Tell me what's up." I demanded. "It's just...seeing you so happy makes me happy. But when I see you happy with someone else, makes me sad." Jacob explained. "Jacob. You can't be upset because I'm happy with somebody else. I'm not doing it to punish you, but I truly have feelings for Hunter." I explained. "But seeing you being happy without me..." Jacob said, then breaking into tears. "Awh! Come here!" I exclaimed and pulled him into a big hug. I let him cry into my shoulder like he let me. We stayed like that for about a couple minutes. "Thanks." Jacob said. I smiled. "I've gotta get back...I'll text you." I said. "Okay, bye." Jacob replied. He still seemed sad. And I can tell he hasn't told me the whole truth. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this...