Chapter 4-Surprise

EMMAS POV
School had finished and I didn't see Jacob or any of the others, uncept from Mark. "Hey, Mark. Where's the others?" I asked, walking up to him. He was on his phone outside of the school. He did something on his phone until he looked up. "Umm...I....they....uhh...." Mark stuttered. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Just...uhh....come with me." Mark said. I knew Mark was hiding something from me. And he wasn't very good at hiding it. Mark walked along the street and I followed. We passed my house but Mark kept on walking. "Stop." I commanded. Mark stopped and turned around. "Where are we going?" I asked, folding my arms. "You'll see. Not far now." Mark answered, and he carried on walking. What is going on?
We reached a house, not far from mine and Mark said, "Here we are." I looked at him confused and a little mad. "You made me follow you all this way to see a house?!" I asked. "No. Follow me." Mark said, heading to the door. He opened it and walked in. I followed. Before I even had a chance to look around, Mark covered my eyes. "Mark! What ARE you doing?!" I yelled, trying to get him off me. Then I heard, "1...2...3! Welcome to our school!" Mark took his hand off my eyes and I saw Jacob, Kali, Monica, Daniel, Loren and Hayley. All stood in a line. "Guys! You didn't have to do this!" I thanked. "No, but we wanted you to feel welcome." Daniel said. "I already do. With you guys and all that." I said, hugging them all at the same time. "Thanks." They all said. I went over to the girls while the boys did whatever boys do.
JACOBS POV
The girls all did their thing and is boys talked. I went far enough so they couldn't hear us. "I think I'm falling for Emma..." I said, quickly. They all stared at me...this was a mistake telling them.