Chapter 62-Regrets

EMMAS POV
"I...I-I have to go home! I'm sorry..." I cried and running out. I ran back to my house, crying my eyes out. People were staring at me as I cried and ran but I didn't care. All I cared about was seeing the part of my family that was left and mourning for my parents, who only wanted me to be with them and know that I was safe. I barged through the door to see Brad and Trinity, hugging eachother on the stairs. Trinity was bawling her eyes out and I could see Brad was broken inside, but he knows he needs to stay strong. They both looked at me. They both got off the bottom step and swung their arms around me. "I'm sorry that I didn't come and spend time with you two, mom and dad. I'm sorry for everything! I wish I could just turn back time!" I cried into Brad's shoulder. Just then, a knock was at the door. I sat down on the bottom step along with Trinity, while Brad opened the door. It was a boy, looking like in his early 20s and he had brown hair, just like Brad's. He looked similar to Brad. Brad pushed the boy and he went out. He shut the door behind him. "Emma?" Trinity asked, crying. "Yeah." I said, crying too. "Why did mom and dad die?" She whispered, through her tears. "I-I don't know....I should have come back home earlier." I said. I hated myself right now. I regretted everything I said to my parents.
BRADS POV
I pushed the boy and walked out of the door. I shut it behind me. "What are you doing here?!" I whispered/yelled. "What'd you mean? Mom and Dad just died, bro!" He exclaimed. "I need to see Trin and Em." He demanded. "Duncan! They don't know who you are! You ran away from home before they were born. They wouldn't know who you are!" I said. "They will soon." Duncan said, opening the door. I  pushed his hand away. "Let me see my sisters." He demanded.