Chapter 34-Is it too late now to say sorry?

JACOBS POV
"Bro, what do you think you're doing?" Loren asked, pulling me back. "Get off me!" I exclaimed and tried to get out of her grasp. "No! Get down from there! You can't kill yourself because you made a silly mistake." Loren said, pulling me right off. "I've lost her, haven't I?" I asked, sadly. I was broken. If I lose Emma, I have no idea what I would do. Seriously, if I can't handle 5 minutes without her, what would happen if I lose her forever? "Fight for her. Go out there and fight for her, Jacob. Prove to her that you understand you were in the wrong and prove to her you love her more than anything in this whole world." Loren commanded and pushed me out the door. I needed to find her.
MARKS POV
I ran all around the hotel, looking for Emma but I couldn't find her. If anything had happened to her...I ran out of the hotel and looked left and right. Still, nothing. She might be with Cameron.
EMMAS POV
I ran. I didn't want any one else uncept from Cam. Cam needs to explain what happened. I reached the hospital and saw the boys. "Emma! I'm so sorry!" I heard from them. "Just go away!" I yelled and pushed past them. I ran/walked to the ward and reached Cameron's room.
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
"Hello? Who is it?" I heard Cameron ask from inside. "It's me. Emma." I said. "Come in!" Cameron replied. I opened the door. "Are you okay?" Cam asked. "No." I replied, and shut the door behind me. I sat next to him and said, "Why did Jacob do the prank? I'm fine with the others doing it, well, I'm not actually. Why did any of  them do it?" I asked. "It was Aaron's idea. I thought it would be a good idea but he didn't tell me the whole thing. He told me to play dead. So I did. I didn't know you would come in. Jacob...Jacob just rolled with it. He didn't agree to it but he just rolled with it. So, it wasn't all Jacob's fault, you know? Why were you asking anyway?" Cameron asked. By now, I had a couple tears on my face. I felt bad. Blaming everything on Jacob. Just then, the door opened. Mark. "Mark?" Cam asked. "You okay?" He asked Cam. "Yeah, fine. What you doing here?" He asked. "I've come to see Em." Mark replied. "Just go back to the hotel and send Jacob here." I said. Mark looked surprised and shocked. "Now!" I commanded. He left and shut the door. "Anyway, I was asking because I didn't know whether to believe Jacob or not. I just blamed it ALL on him and I feel bad." I explained. I got a text.
Loren: Emma; Jacob was nearly about to jump out of ur hotel room window. But I saved him. U need to forgive him. He's in pieces. He'll kill himself. Xxx
"What?!" I yelled. "What's wrong?" Cam asked. "Jacob. He was about to kill himself. See you later, Cam." I said and ran out of the room. I ran all the way out of the hospital.
MARKS POV
I was walking back to the hotel when I saw Jacob coming my way. "Bro, Emma wants you. She's in the hospital." I said. "Thanks." Jacob replied and carried on running.
EMMAS POV
I ran up the street and saw Jacob. He noticed me too. I smiled. He smiled. We both stopped dead in our tracks and just stared at each other. Suddenly, we both ran. Ran towards each other. I jumped into his arms and he fell onto the floor. I hugged him so tight, that I never wanted to lose him. "Is it too late now to say sorry?" He asked. "Never. I'm sorry." I said, getting up. "For what?" Jacob asked. "For being a di#k. I love you." I said. "I'm sorry too. And I love you more." Jacob said. I giggled. He intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked back to our room.
MARKS POV
I saw Emma and Jacob made up. It kinda made me jealous. I don't know why. But it did. What does this mean?