Chapter 32-Deal with this

EMMAS POV
Loren texted me.
Loren: Hey, gurll. What's ur  number 4 ur room?? I'm gonna scare Mark. Tell him I'm downstairs and he'll open the door and I'll scare him. Xx
Me: Wassup! 375. Hopefully it'll work. I rlly want to scare him!! 😩😂
Loren: See you in a bit! Me too! Xxx
"Loren's downstairs, Mark." I said. Mark was doing some stupid dance to, one dance. He couldn't hear me. "Mark!" I yelled. He still couldn't hear me. "MARK!" I yelled even louder. He heard me. "What?" He asked, switching the music off and breathing heavily. "Loren's downstairs." I repeated and laughing. "Okay. Come on then." Mark said, opening the door. "BOO!" Loren and Lydia screamed in his face. "Sh#t!" Mark exclaimed and ran to me. "Mark, you're such a weirdo!" I said, smacking him on the arm. "Hey! How are you?" I asked, hugging Loren and Lydia. "I'm great. I missed you so much!" Loren exclaimed. "I'm good. Good to see you!" Lydia said. "Hey, what about me?" Mark asked, with his outstretched arms. "You're nothing to me." Loren said. Mark gave her puppy eyes. "Nah, I'm just kidding. I missed you too!" Loren said, hugging him. "Me too." Mark said. I could tell it was a little awkward between Lydia and Mark, because Mark looked at Lydia and Lydia looked at him. Then, Mark looked away from her straight away. Plus, they never spoke to each other. "So, I heard you were dating Jacob?" Loren asked, after the movie we watched. "Yeah. But, him and his friends pulled a horrible prank on me!" I said. "Why? What did they do?" Lydia asked. "They all said Cam was dead. I cried. Like I broke down. Then, they said he wasn't. I just ran away and saw Mark." I explained. "Damn! I would kill the person if they ever tried to do that to me!" Loren said. I laughed. "Where's he now?" Mark asked. "Dunno. Probably forgetting all about me." I said. "Hey...don't say that. I'm sure he's thinking of you right now." Loren said.
JACOBS POV
I was sat on the bench in the park, away from the others and thinking on Emma. I shouldn't have been a part of the prank. I didn't actually agree to it. They gave me a part to do and I just did it. I don't know why but I just did. And it was stupid. I texted Emma.
Me: Babe, I understand if ur mad at me right now. I should have  NEVER have done it. I understand if u never want to speak to me ever again. I love you 💖
EMMAS POV
Me, Mark, Loren and Lydia were playing kiss, marry, kill, when I got a text. "Was that my phone?" I asked the others. "It wasn't mine." They all said. I walked over to my phone and saw it was from Jacob.
Jacob😭😔: Babe, I understand if ur mad at me right now. I should have NEVER have done it. I understand if u never want to speak to me ever again. I love you 💖
I replied.
Me: Why did u do it then?
Jacob😭😔: I didn't agree to it. I just did it. I don't know why, but I just did. I should have NEVER EVER have done it! Please forgive me!
Me: Come back to the room, now.
Jacob😭😔: Coming right now, baby. 😘💖
I need to deal with this.
-------------------------
Should Emma forgive him? Or get together with Mark? I have 2 ideas in my head. 😘 thank you SO much for 10K on my other story!!!! U guys r crazy