Chapter 19-Fall out?

EMMAS POV
ARENA
Me and Jacob were just walking into the exit, when Hunter ran up to me and hugged me. I very nearly fell over. "Oh my god! I've waited SO long to meet you! And finally!" Hunter exclaimed. "Me too!" I said, excitedly. He pulled back. Hunter had tears in his eyes. "Awh, Hunter! I'm not famous, so no need to cry for me." I said, rubbing his arm. "Yeah, but you're famous in my eyes." Hunter said. That was the sweetest thing I've heard from someone I just met. "That is so sweet!" I said, hugging him. "Em?" Jacob said. "C'mon. We need to meet the others." Jacob said, blankly. What's up with him? We walked into a room, escorted by Hunter and I saw all the others. They all stared at me for a moment and smiled. It was kinda awkward because no one was talking. I looked at Jacob and he was smirking. "What?" I asked. "Hug time!" They all yelled and ran up to me. I tried to run away but they got me and hugged me. All of their weight was way too heavy for me and I fell onto the floor. They were basically using me as a bed, right now. They were all on top of me. "Right...guys....get....off now!" I tried to say, between laughs. They just laughed and laid on top of me. "Guys!" I said. No one answered me. "Jacob?" I asked. Jacob put his hands in the air and stepped back. "This is all yours, babe. Everyone needs to be greeted like this, first time." Jacob said. "What! And that applies to me. Come on, guys! Get off! You're hurting me!" I yelled and they all got off. "Sorry." I heard come from them. They all looked really sad. "I was just kidding. I just wanted you to get off me." I said. Their frowns turned into smiles. "But, don't start!" I said, pointing my finger at them. "Okay." I heard. "Anyways...it's so nice to meet you." Cameron said. "Nice to meet you to. Although, we chatted for like 500 hours on Skype." I said. "I know. That was sick!" Brandon said, jumping up and down. The boys started to get into a chat and I looked over to Jacob. He was sat on the far end in the couch and looking to the floor. I couldn't see his face, though. I walked over to him. "Baby?" I said. He looked up at me. "What's wrong?" I asked, sitting next to him and hugging him. "Nothing. Go back to your friends." Jacob said, blankly again. "What is wrong with your attitude?!" I yelled, which made the boys look at us. Jacob said nothing. Nothing at all. Not even a sign. "Fine. If you're gonna be like that, be like that!" I shouted, and ran out. "Wait!" I heard Jacob yell, but I kept running. "Emma!" I heard but it wasn't Jacob. I stopped and I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. I turned around. It was...
-------------------------
Comment who you think it might be! I love reading them! Xxx Ilysm