Chapter 65-Spoiled

EMMAS POV
Me and Duncan went into LOADS of clothes stores and Duncan bought me ANYTHING I wanted. Anything. "My arms hurt from carrying all these bags!" I whined, as we headed towards the exit of the mall. "Same. The car is really near anyways, so it won't hurt for long." Duncan said. I think Duncan is really nice and generous, but he's already spoiled me too much. We reached the car and I swung the bags in the trunk. I got in the car and Duncan got in after. "Oh, crap! I've got school tomorrow!" I exclaimed. "Do you?" Duncan asked. "Yeah. I was gonna ask mom if I could be homeschooled before...before she died." I said. "I could do it for you. Don't you have to be over 18 or something?" Duncan asked me. "Yeah. I think. Please! Can I be homeschooled?" I asked. "Yeah. You have to go to school tomorrow though and then I sort in out after then." Duncan said. "Thank you so much!" I thanked. "No problem." Duncan smiled. We got home and me and Duncan just chilled and watched some movies. Trinity and Brad came home a couple of hours after.
NEXT DAY/MORNING
BEEP BEEP BEEP
I slammed my alarm off and screamed in my pillow. I hated school! But then I remembered, Duncan was gonna sort that homeschool thing out for me. I jumped out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I took a really quick shower and washed my hair. I dried off and blow dried my hair. Trinity came in afterwards. "Emma? Duncan was wondering if you wanted him to take you to school because he's taking me. Brad's on the bus." She said. "I'm on the bus. Now get out." I demanded. I brushed my hair and applied mascara and lipstick on. I went over to my wardrobe. I picked out a plain black crop top and some navy blue skinny jeans. I checked the time in my phone and it read: 8:32am. I needed to get down to the bus stop to meet Jacob in 3 minutes. I grabbed my bag with my school stuff in and my phone, then I hurried downstairs. "Emma." I heard Brad say. "Can't stop. Talk later. Bye!" I exclaimed, running out of the door and ran to the bus stop.