Chapter 7-Ditch

EMMAS POV
I said I was going home but I actually wasn't. I don't know why I said that when I wasn't. Right now, I'm at my friend Molly's house. She was my best friend from my old school. "So, why did you come here?" Molly asked. "Because I needed a friend. I know I was with my friends but I needed a friend who won't keep anything from me." I said. "Keep anything from you? What do you mean?" She asked. "Well, you know Jacob? Apparently, he's keeping something from me." I said. "Oh. Have you even tried to find out?" Molly asked. "I tried. Mark gave a hint that Jacob was keeping something from me. But, he wouldn't tell me." I said. "Don't stress yourself out. It might be good." She said.  "What do you mean, good? If he's keeping something from me, it's obviously bad." I said. "Emma! Stop stressing." Molly said. "Okay, okay! But, can I crash here tonight?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Of course you can!" She said, giggling. "Thanks. I just need to get away from all the secrets. Plus, I don't want to see Jacob. He's probably at my house now." I said. I rang my mom and told her I'm staying with Molly tonight. She told me it was okay, but I have to make sure I see Brad or Trinity tommorow at school.
Me and Molly just hung out in her room for most of the evening, until I got a text.
Unknown: Hey Emma. I didn't mean to make u upset. Please, come to my place.
######## #### ## #######
I showed Molly the text. "Ask who it is." She said. "Okay." I said, and typed:
Me: I'm sorry, who r u??
A couple seconds later, the unknown texted replied.
Unknown: Jacob. Please, come to my place. 😓
"It's Jacob. He wants me to go to his place." I told Molly. "You can go if you want." Molly said. "No. I'm not going. I'm staying with you." I said. "Thanks. But we should get some sleep." She said, getting into her bed. "Yeah, we should." I said, getting onto my blanket on the floor. I was fine, sleeping on the floor.
NEXT MORNING
I woke up to see Molly's 23 year old brother in front of me. "Yo. Get up. You've got 30 minutes until 9am." He said. "Oh, crap!" I exclaimed and got up. I brushed my teeth and did my face, within 3 minutes. I borrowed some of Molly's clothes, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I put on mascara and lipstick and grabbed my bag. I walked out the door and I didn't bother eating breakfast. I reached school at 8:52am. Just in time for school. The bell rang and I went to my locker. Someone tapped me on my shoulder and it was Jacob. "Jacob?" I asked. "Why did you ditch me on text messages last night?" He asked. "I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't..." I said but then he kissed me?!