Chapter 10-Yes.

EMMAS POV
About an hour later, I got a text from Jacob. "It's Jacob." I told Mark, who just finished doing a musically. "Answer him." Mark said. "You have no shame on me, do you?" I asked. "Course I do, but Jacob's my bro." Mark said. I rolled my eyes at him, playfully. I read the message.
Hi. Have you thought about it??x
I answered back.
Hey. Ye, I think I have. Meet me at the park in 30 mins x
Jacob answered back in about a couple seconds.
Great! K. See u in 30 😘💞
"Hey, Mark?" I said. He looked at me. "I'm going to see Jacob in 30 minutes." I said. "Okay. I'll be off anyways, because I've gotta do school work." Mark said. "Ok. See you tomorrow or something." I said, hugging him. "See you!" Mark said, in a playful voice. I giggled. I saw him out and went back upstairs for a minute. I tied my hair up into a high pony and changed my shoes, to ballet flats. I grabbed my phone and coat, "I'm going to the park!" I said, to my family. "Alright!" My dad said. "Ohh! Can I come?" Trinity asked. "No. I'm meeting a friend!" I said. She sulked. Even though she was 11 and I was 13, she acted like a 5 year old. "Just go away." I said. I loved my sister but she gets on my nerves sometimes. I left and headed to the park. I saw Jacob standing under a tree. Jacob noticed me and he smiled. I walked up to him and smiled. "So, you said you thought about it." Jacob said. "Yes, actually I did." I said, confidently. "And?" Jacob continued. "And I realised that you only live once and you have to make the most of it." I said. Jacob knew what was coming and he smirked. I really wanted to make people happy and Jacob was someone who happened to be the person I made happy today. "I like you too." I said, smiling. Jacob smiled from ear to ear.